Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Toxic_Potato

Slava why are we waitin?

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,373 posts

Don’t make me write my Russian Legislator about WOWs keeping the best Russian Warship OFF Of Warships of Russia.

I have cold hard Rubles to spend yet the most anticipated Warship is nowhere to be found.  The perfectly balanced Slava is needed due to the under powered and may I say weak Battleship Kremlin. The Tier 8 Kremlin which for some unknown reason was put at Tier 10.....needs to be replaced by the Slava.

The continued catering of the USA fanboys must end.   Can Russia please have just one adequate BB for every 10 overpowered and just plain broken US Battleships launched? 

Thank you

• Funny 4

[SALVO]
Members
24,236 posts
24,558 battles

I smell a rat.  Or maybe a troll.  

I suspect that the devs decided that the Slava was over the top OP and may still be  trying to find ways to balance it.  Seriously, how difficult should that be for what is really a BB that's not all that different from the Thunderer, another sniping BB.

[WOLFG]
Members
8,874 posts
7,368 battles

The cynic in me thinks they are waiting for people to blow their RB points on Colbert and Ohio.

• Funny 1

[UN1]
Members
1,067 posts
3,413 battles
14 hours ago, Crucis said:

I smell a rat.  Or maybe a troll.

Really?  'Cause that smells like sarcasm to me lol.

And yeah, they probably realized that the ship was way too powerful.  An adjustment to its accuracy though would fix it.

Members
795 posts
3,911 battles

Slava / Pobeda was designed to cater to the Russian playerbase ( to no avail ) as a way of drawing players back. The Kremlin is an absolute monster regardless of context to Pobeda or not

But yeah, either I smell a rat, or a mole from the RU forums

i wouldn't be surprised by either, though I would be surprised if it was both

Sign in to follow this