Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Wilhelm_Canaris

Regina Marina Emblems

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1 post

I assume Wargaming will be adding Marina Regina emblems for cumulative wins of the Top 3 XP Earners (at 15, 25, 50, and 100 win intervals) in T8 -> T10 ships with the introduction of their Cruiser line.  I'd like to ask that they back fill these stats with any applicable prior wins in my Roma.

 

Thank you.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,424
Members
3,114 posts
13,077 battles

In the past when any type of emblem was added, any stats prior to emblem being added did not count.  Even ship collector emblems were not automatically given, not unless you played one game while having the qualifying ship count.  Same with ranked stats, people that ranked out in the past started with zero star count for the emblems.  I am pretty sure you would have to grind all of the games for new emblem from scratch.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,351
[EQRN]
Members
2,301 posts
21,479 battles
1 hour ago, Ramsalot said:

In the past when any type of emblem was added, any stats prior to emblem being added did not count.  Even ship collector emblems were not automatically given, not unless you played one game while having the qualifying ship count.  Same with ranked stats, people that ranked out in the past started with zero star count for the emblems.  I am pretty sure you would have to grind all of the games for new emblem from scratch.

I got the collector emblem by having clan rentals in port, it’s not the smartest system :cap_book:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
908
[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,315 posts
6,841 battles
6 hours ago, Adm_Wilhelm_Canaris said:

I assume Wargaming will be adding Marina Regina emblems for cumulative wins of the Top 3 XP Earners (at 15, 25, 50, and 100 win intervals) in T8 -> T10 ships with the introduction of their Cruiser line.  I'd like to ask that they back fill these stats with any applicable prior wins in my Roma.

 

Thank you.

Regia Marina... Means Royal Navy in Italian. Regia Aeronautica, Reggio Esercito were air force and army.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,882
[HINON]
Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters
7,794 posts
2,144 battles

Is it so hard to get the bloody name right...?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,539
[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,882 posts
2,681 battles
1 hour ago, Phoenix_jz said:

Is it so hard to get the bloody name right...?

About as difficult as getting Bonnyduct Cumbersquatch's name right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×