Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_9qa81sg1ET3c

Sound in general is messed up

4 comments in this topic

Members
757 posts

Since the sound improvement update I've been having some problems with the sound levels. It defaults to everything maxed out now. So I dont know what the correct audio levels are. Even with wide dynamic range some sounds are way to loud while others can hardly be heard. What to do?

Community Department
3,361 posts
1,300 battles
1 hour ago, Dr_Citadel said:

Since the sound improvement update I've been having some problems with the sound levels. It defaults to everything maxed out now. So I dont know what the correct audio levels are. Even with wide dynamic range some sounds are way to loud while others can hardly be heard. What to do?

I would recommend to start with this guide at first:

Have you tried it yet? 

[REKT]
Members
28 posts
11,717 battles

I've been waiting for a fix, but since the update I can't hear my guns firing at all.  WHen I turn up the sound option for that, Torpedo firings get louder, but guns don't change at all.  Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT:  By turning every single volume to max (step one of the sound update guide posted in an above post, I can now hear my guns....something something sliders purpose changes partway along the slider scale something something, poor design.....whatever, I can hear my guns again.

Edited by suicideclyde

Sign in to follow this