You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aardvar

Problem with Aegis Scenario

13 comments in this topic

[D-DAY]
[D-DAY]
Members
104 posts
29,706 battles

We played several games in Aegis.  Our final game just now had an error that resulted in NO movement by any bot.  Their main guns did not shoot; only their AA and secondaries.  This means that the transports also did not move and despite killing EVERY red ship, we lost the match as we did not achieve the primary mission of getting a transport out of the action zone.  Lots of flags wasted.  Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,119 posts
17,252 battles
20 minutes ago, Aardvar said:

Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

The sooner you put in a support ticket with the replay you might see the result.

I played 3 battles earlier today and everything was fine other than the majority of all 3 teams being idiots.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[CVA16]
Members
3,658 posts
11,948 battles
2 minutes ago, Aardvar said:

Our final game just now had an error that resulted in NO movement by any bot. 

Noticed in the Raptor missions that if the second three cruisers spawned in the south, they often did not move. They would, however, fire their guns at spotted ships (like the ships chasing the Hosho group). Sounds like things have gotten even more buggy.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,119 posts
17,252 battles
59 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

Noticed in the Raptor missions that if the second three cruisers spawned in the south, they often did not move.

I had one Raptor battle Tuesday were nothing put the 7 human players moved. Of course it was a resounding loss. That only happened once in several battles. Also the static ships in the J line are great XP farming.

[A-O]
Members
681 posts
6,776 battles
37 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I had one Raptor battle Tuesday were nothing put the 7 human players moved. Of course it was a resounding loss. That only happened once in several battles. Also the static ships in the J line are great XP farming.

If no bots are moving could you not simply push raptor to the exit?

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
517 posts
3 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

The sooner you put in a support ticket with the replay you might see the result.

I played 3 battles earlier today and everything was fine other than the majority of all 3 teams being idiots.

Pugs m8 .....pugs. !!! Can't win fer losin.

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
7,119 posts
17,252 battles
1 hour ago, freggo said:

If no bots are moving could you not simply push raptor to the exit?

I suppose so but to 5 star it you would have to push the support ships also and destroy 2 CVs

[O_O]
Members
173 posts

Perhaps the "bug" has to do with entering Aegis in a pre made group?   I solo queued a handful of Aegis matches and saw nothing out of the ordinary.  

Beta Testers
370 posts
1,546 battles

Haven't had issues with Aegis but every Raptor game had ships that didn't move and/or BBs that didn't use their main armament. Only Raptor I lost doing 100% randoms had multiple AFKs and a dumb early sinking. Doesn't work if you all AFK at once guys. 

[REVY]
Members
1,522 posts
9,605 battles
13 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

Noticed in the Raptor missions that if the second three cruisers spawned in the south, they often did not move. They would, however, fire their guns at spotted ships (like the ships chasing the Hosho group). Sounds like things have gotten even more buggy.

I saw that while playing as a CV. The three were there, but never moved and only their main guns fired, not the AA.

I've actually seen that in Aegis as well. While some of the ships blast away with AA, others don't even fire a burst, but continue to use their main guns and maneuver.

10 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I suppose so but to 5 star it you would have to push the support ships also and destroy 2 CVs

Yeah, you'd have to get at least the engineer ship next to raptor for repair. Once the game says Raptor is repaired, you could push raptor to each zone as only raptor needs to make it there to clear the mission.

That just seems overly taxing and complicated to complete the scenario.

[A-O]
Members
681 posts
6,776 battles
11 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

True of course. I was reffering to preventing a loss and wasting flags etc.

Getting 5 stars in this situation would be rather difficult.

[GOB]
Members
677 posts

Just played a great round 5 star and it jumped straight to port.. got NOTHING and there is nothing about it on the Battle list report,,,,, like it didn't happen. 

BUT all the flags and camos are surly gone.

[DNTZ]
Members
338 posts
15,119 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 9:13 PM, Rustyhole said:

Perhaps the "bug" has to do with entering Aegis in a pre made group?   I solo queued a handful of Aegis matches and saw nothing out of the ordinary.  

Had a clanmate encounter this while he went in solo.  There could've been other divisions, but not all 7 players in his case.

Has anyone logged anything on this?