Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mala_suerte71

Regrind..

10 comments in this topic

[WOLFA]
Members
435 posts
23,971 battles

Ended. IJN Harugumo (only one line x2), 36k free xp used, almost 50m credits (or close to that), 120k cmdr xp.

Only used Papa-Papa (80 or so), Charlie London (same), and Zulu flags. Only 9 of specials ones.

Start with 1.952.000 fxp, ended with 2.030.000 fxp.

Not count the numbers of battles (but a week of play) and have Premium account.

If this numbers are good for someone gonna be happy. o7 and GL to all.

shot-19_10_10_11_09.16-0681.thumb.jpg.3e511eb66c604dd84c15cadf62f7bd16.jpg

• Cool 3

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles

Once I finish the French DDs, I'll likely reset the USN DD line and give the re-grind a go.  Unless someone the next set of Italian cruiser directives is all consuming.

• Cool 1

[RCNW3]
Members
1,974 posts
22,585 battles

Just finished the US BB regrind for the double points, was a bit of a drain of credits and commander exp, I used more free exp due to many of the base hull issues and engine upgrades.  - would not regind BBs again, think DDs are the way to go or a line you have kept a lot of the tech tree ships - not having trained up captains for the ships was a pain

Edited by Panzer1113

[WOLFA]
Members
435 posts
23,971 battles
5 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Just finished the US BB regrind for the double points, was a bit of a drain of credits and commander exp, I used more free exp due to many of the base hull issues and engine upgrades.  - would not regind BBs again, think DDs are the way to go or a line you have kept a lot of the tech tree ships - not having trained up captains for the ships was a pain

I reset the line with more ships in my port, just use fxp in long range torps (tier V or VI I believe), and the IJN gunboats need way less xp than others lines. Was a table in other post, 840k xp needed for this line, other 900k+.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,260 posts
18,838 battles

So far so good. I reset US BB, KM BB, KM CA, and IJN DD. Finished US BB and then reset it again. Finished IJN DD. So currently at tiers 7/8/8 on the remaining 3 lines. Will go for Ohio first and then think about doing it again for Colbert.

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
Members
839 posts
17,939 battles

ive done so many resets i lost track , but laps have taken from 66 to 140 games . most have been on Dm line without using fxp.  

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,364 battles

As much do i want the he spammer (forgot the name) i refuse entry in this system (and i also dont want "re-play" with any line in lower tiers...)

but yay congratz do that in an dd line

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,260 posts
18,838 battles
4 hours ago, KHyena said:

As much do i want the he spammer (forgot the name) i refuse entry in this system (and i also dont want "re-play" with any line in lower tiers...)

but yay congratz do that in an dd line

Dude you would scream thru the lower tiers. Or just free xp past them.

Beta Testers
183 posts
7,984 battles

What is the purpose of Regrinding? Any benefits?

Thank you for the information.

Members
2,368 posts
34,556 battles

Just finished the RN CL line for the 2nd time about 10 min ago.  Did KM BB, French BB, and Russian DD's.  60K points.  And now I don't want the Ohio from what I've been reading.  Happy with my Georgia thank you very much.  So I'll regrind the RN CL in the future but no rush now.

Sign in to follow this