You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Well Its Over,Finished, Completed Unlocking Every Russian Battleship

14 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,471 posts
26,583 battles

Finally what a grind thank god that's over thought I would never get to the end of the line of Russian BB's, its been a struggle to get to that last ship, with all the events going these past months I thought it would take me at least another 6 months to finish up the line.

However with a bit of spare time on my hands after finishing WG anniversary event I got the job done unlocked the last Russian Battleship tonight, YAY its over time to relax even more.

And here is this beauty for all to see

shot-19_10_10_22_18.33-0501.thumb.jpg.cc491854702f0f3f9500847d64cea80c.jpg     

Dam fine looking ship if do say so myself will go well with the rest of my Russian ships.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,533 posts
19,680 battles
18 minutes ago, tm63au said:

And here is this beauty for all to see

So... is this as high as you're going up the tree? Or did you get all the way up to the Kremlin from an early unlock and then go back to finish off?

[RBMK]
Beta Testers
3,806 posts
14,748 battles

Now I guess you can do the research bureau and do it all again 

[PROJX]
Beta Testers
1,386 posts
5,560 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

So... is this as high as you're going up the tree? Or did you get all the way up to the Kremlin from an early unlock and then go back to finish off?

I mean, that's how far Russia got historically 

• Funny 6

[DJL]
Members
3,354 posts
19,207 battles

Last time I looked the Russian BB line ended at Tier 10 not 4. Has anyone told you there's another six tiers to go?

• Funny 1

[USN]
Members
1,747 posts
21,972 battles
6 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Last time I looked the Russian BB line ended at Tier 10 not 4. Has anyone told you there's another six tiers to go?

did any of the other 6 RU BBs ever actually get built?

[DJL]
Members
3,354 posts
19,207 battles
4 minutes ago, tfcas119 said:

did any of the other 6 RU BBs ever actually get built?

Half of the ships in WOWS were never built. That wasn't the point. His quote: "Finally what a grind thank god that's over thought I would never get to the end of the line of Russian BB's, its been a struggle to get to that last ship"  

Pay particular attention to the words "end of the line"... "Russian BBs". The Russian line doesn't end at tier 4 in this game. Let's stick with the facts. 

[DJL]
Members
3,354 posts
19,207 battles
9 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

It was the OP's point.

Ok then, please explain and point out where in the OP's post he says or even remotely suggests this?  

It's like saying "The plane is blue" and others interpreting that they meant the plane is red because historically they didn't paint the plane blue. 

[WOLFG]
Members
13,388 posts
12,784 battles
Just now, STINKWEED_ said:

Ok then, please explain and point out where in the OP's post he says or even remotely suggests this?  

It's like saying "The plane is blue" and others interpreting that they meant the plane is red because historically they didn't paint the plane blue. 

The OP is subtle in his "observations" concerning the RU tech tree line.

Mostly to avoid an increase in detonations :Smile_hiding:

[DJL]
Members
3,354 posts
19,207 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

The OP is subtle in his "observations" concerning the RU tech tree line.

Mostly to avoid an increase in detonations :Smile_hiding:

Ok, sure..... 

[UNHLY]
Members
3,471 posts
26,583 battles
9 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Hi Ensign yes that is it I got tier 5 and 6 in the early release events but really tier 4 is historically where the line ends, no more grinding for me of this line.

I have zero interest in them but just thought I would be a bit humorous about it in my usual way.

regards

[ALL41]
Beta Testers
2,548 posts
11,199 battles

Here, take some vodka and lie down on the therapy couch...

Do tell us OP, how dirty do you feel? Can you sleep at night knowing every shot you take is guided by Putin's dictum to re-write history in the minds of the young? Is there any satisfaction felt upon inflicting consistent multiple citadel hits knowing it wasn't you that did the deed but the built in soviet smeshcheniye code?

Tell us... tell us... tell us everything. There is no denying all this preimushchestvo ..nyet nyet. 

(yes, its /sarcasm) ;) 

[UNHLY]
Members
3,471 posts
26,583 battles
6 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Hi just my sense of humour coming out about the Russian line, Gangut was the last historical ship I intended to get though I did get 5 and 6 in early release, but other than that they don't appeal to me.

Your right there a lot of paper ships from other nations a number of them I have but none so much as this line and I was just expressing it with my subtle sense of humour about it.

I didn't want to upset anyone though there is bound to be some one not happy with what I wrote.

cheers