You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stormie1126

Weird visual glitches/color flashes and freezing/lag

4 comments in this topic

Members
280 posts
3,211 battles

So since this morning's update, in game I'm getting these weird color flashes that freeze/lag the game when they happen. I'd show a video as an example, except they don't show up in the recording for some reason. WOWS is also the only program this is happening with, so I'm doubtful it's a hardware or software/driver issue on my end (everything like graphics drivers are up to date as well). But basically the screen, or part of the screen, will flash with a color tint-sometimes yellow, sometimes red, and the game freezes for the split second the flash happens. Seems to happen at random, I can't pin any cause-it's happened in matches, in port, when opening containers, when in menus....

I'm not running any mods, and the only thing different between logging off last night before the issue started and now is this morning's update. Doing the integrity check seems to have lessened the issue a little bit, but it's still occurring.

Members
34 posts
7,861 battles

I have been having an issue where on some maps the sky and ocean are the same red color with a narrow grayish band of color separating them.  Any thoughts anyone?

[MTU]
[MTU]
Members
1 post
323 battles

I think this is the same issue I am having. I have some weird flashes and visual glitches in the game, and I think a major reason for the issues is because I am playing on Mac. Does anyone know??