Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MWSVette1

When the only other human is the best player on the red team

8 comments in this topic

[_EASY]
Members
280 posts
18,445 battles

As the topic heading states,

1777322322_WorldofWarships10_9_20197_31_36AM.thumb.png.751cfa6b547f66494aa85ec4febae120.png

924373757_WorldofWarships10_9_20197_31_48AM_LI.thumb.jpg.4b5365158a7cfe4472f68bc0c2c3ae18.jpg

1763832256_WorldofWarships10_9_20197_32_07AM.thumb.png.fc6de1b34304375091a7961618380d33.png

The only green bote sunk was sunk by the only other human in the battle.  

Don't remember having human teammate that bad before. 

:Smile_facepalm:

Edited by MWSVette1
  • Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
13,390 posts
12,784 battles

A lot of people want those torp hits for the directives.

If the game had counted teammates torps spotted, I would have finished that mission Monday.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,699 posts
30,065 battles

Had one player abandon game on me within 30s of the game starting. Don't know if he had a crash or just didn't like the odds, whatever it was it was their loss as I absolutely killed it in Izumo.

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,440 battles
43 minutes ago, Efros said:

Had one player abandon game on me within 30s of the game starting. Don't know if he had a crash or just didn't like the odds, whatever it was it was their loss as I absolutely killed it in Izumo.

More xp and damage for you.

Learn to use and support the bots, and those single human player PvE games are easy.

• Boring 1

[CO-OP]
Members
2,699 posts
30,065 battles

I rarely lose such games, occasionally you get ones with Unicum friendly bots. I had one last night which was all bots and I got one kill and it was over. The friendly bots had just roflstomped the reds.

[ARGSY]
Members
25,543 posts
19,684 battles
2 hours ago, Efros said:

Had one player abandon game on me within 30s of the game starting.

I had one that went off into the lower left corner of the map (so far into the corner I couldn't even see him on the minimap), whining in chat for an age. The fact that he was a T6 DD in a T8 match with a carrier didn't help, for sure, but he could at least have tried.

As things were, a red bot Tirpitz followed him into the corner and sank him with secondaries. And with the battle safely in hand, those of us still alive had no problem with standing back and letting it happen. So he died for nothing, essentially AFK, instead of at least TRYING to do something. Hell, I could have forgiven him for YOLO-ing to his death and at least getting a few torp strikes in; but of all the ways to ragequit, that is the most stupid I have ever seen.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
4,679 posts

Lol- I had a pink Waka-Chaka  kill himself Sunday by deliberately torpedoing my ship  right at the start of the match.

I barely took any damage from 2 direct hits.   He exploded instantly.    (and I have no regrets about calling him an a$$clown in chat afterwards)

He was about the only ally to die that match, so technically he also topped the Red team.

On another message board a few years back, they had the perfect thread for players like this, in their flames section:  "People who need to be punched hard on the d%$k"

[WOLFG]
Members
13,390 posts
12,784 battles
3 hours ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Lol- I had a pink Waka-Chaka  kill himself Sunday by deliberately torpedoing my ship  right at the start of the match.

I barely took any damage from 2 direct hits.   He exploded instantly.    (and I have no regrets about calling him an a$$clown in chat afterwards)

He was about the only ally to die that match, so technically he also topped the Red team.

On another message board a few years back, they had the perfect thread for players like this, in their flames section:  "People who need to be punched hard on the d%$k"

I had that happen once too.  I took like 1K damage and he exploded. 

I could hardly continue I was laughing so hard.

Sign in to follow this