Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

No Super Container for Resetting a Line?

12 comments in this topic

[MISRY]
Members
1,056 posts
7,723 battles

I thought we were getting additional super containers for line resets and then regrinds of lines to tier 10. I reset and reground the Harugumo line and didn't get an additional supercontainer. 

Was a wrong???? 

[AAYC]
Beta Testers
791 posts
14,607 battles

I believe the only way to get "more" containers is if you didn't have the ship but earned it (and purchased it) during the event.  I don't believe I have read anything on line resets getting double the crates.

[MISRY]
Members
1,056 posts
7,723 battles
1 minute ago, Cpt_RickSchwifty said:

There are simpler ways to get 100 flags of <insert type> :cap_cool:

Ha... good one. 

I couldn't care less, really. I'm resetting this line, because it's the cheapest, every time the bonus resets. But, the rumored additional super container would have been nice! 

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,277 posts
8,392 battles
16 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I thought we were getting additional super containers for line resets and then regrinds of lines to tier 10. I reset and reground the Harugumo line and didn't get an additional supercontainer. 

Was a wrong???? 

You should have gotten one when you purchased your Harugumo again and knocked off your Anniversary Flake by winning  your 1st battle in it.   

[MISRY]
Members
1,056 posts
7,723 battles
1 minute ago, RA6E_ said:

You should have gotten one when you purchased your Harugumo again and knocked off your Anniversary Flake by winning  your 1st battle in it.   

I got nothing! WG didn't think I deserved one. 

[K0]
Members
1,756 posts
9,072 battles

IIRC you got the free supercontainer if you had reset before the anniversary started, so that those who did wouldn't have been burned by making use of RB early. If you unlocked the T10 during the event, you'd have to get a victory match for the SC like any other ship.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,302 posts
18,894 battles
1 minute ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

I got nothing! WG didn't think I deserved one. 

Did you already get one for the ship at the beginning before the reset? If yes.... 

[-RNG-]
Supertester
3,227 posts
6,207 battles
21 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Was a wrong???? 

You only got the free SC if you reset before the event. You cant earn one, reset, and earn another

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,277 posts
8,392 battles
2 minutes ago, paradat said:

Did you already get one for the ship at the beginning before the reset? If yes.... 

Could be this?   If the reset occurred after you had already collected the flake during event?   Question for a ticket or forum rep I think?    

[-TKS-]
Members
839 posts
18,019 battles
3 minutes ago, _BBaby said:

You only got the free SC if you reset before the event. You cant earn one, reset, and earn another

^this i reset 3 lines and left them ready to get t10's just for the event.  reset them again to get the birthday flakes but not getting another sc when i hit t10 again,

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck

[LOU1]
Members
4,273 posts
13,136 battles

"If you have used the Research Bureau and reset a branch of ships prior to Update 0.8.8 going live, you will receive the Anniversary Victory Bonuses for all Tier V–X ships of that branch automatically. Moreover, any ships of the reset branch that you buy back can bring you Anniversary Victory Bonuses once again in accordance with the general rules of the event."

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-088/

Sign in to follow this