You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

Nice one WG

10 comments in this topic

[YORHA]
Members
5,452 posts
10,752 battles

Just player Raptor Rescue with a Perth loaded with every max FXP flag and camo you can get.  We accomplished every objective, killed every red ship and guess what?  The game hung on the "Victory" screen and nobody got credit for anything.  It did, however, take the flags and camos (paid for with real money).

Nice.

[H_]
Members
809 posts
13,720 battles

ouch, "working as intended" ?  

Sorry to hear that, certainly stinks, maybe open a ticket with WG they could make it right with credits and such?

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,281 posts
19,393 battles
18 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Just player Raptor Rescue with a Perth loaded with every max FXP flag and camo you can get.  We accomplished every objective, killed every red ship and guess what?  The game hung on the "Victory" screen and nobody got credit for anything.  It did, however, take the flags and camos (paid for with real money).

Nice.

Heyo!

This is definitely not working as intended.

If you could submit a support ticket with a WGCheck and description of the matter they should be able to help you and ensure the bug gets to the appropriate people.

Fem, 

[PVE]
Members
9,038 posts
25,427 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Nice.

Were you divved w/somebody else?

Are you sure nobody got credit besides you?

Not being sarcastic just saying you should let everybody else in the battle you can contact know to file a report also.

Is there a post battle screen to reference or did it disappear when it froze?

Screenshot your consumable & signal screen for Perth (& camo screen if you had an alternate camo) when you file & they will get them back to you.

[YORHA]
Members
5,452 posts
10,752 battles
50 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Were you divved w/somebody else?

Are you sure nobody got credit besides you?

Not being sarcastic just saying you should let everybody else in the battle you can contact know to file a report also.

Is there a post battle screen to reference or did it disappear when it froze?

Screenshot your consumable & signal screen for Perth (& camo screen if you had an alternate camo) when you file & they will get them back to you.

1) Nope

2) Don;t know

3) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much work.  Just reporting this has wated 1/2 hour

4) Nope. Froze at the end of the game before the "Victory" text came up

5) Listed all of it in the ticket before their stupid website deleted it.

6) I wonder if this post will be deleted like my last one in this thread was.

Edited by JCC45

[TORCH]
Members
787 posts
20,323 battles

Definitely file a ticket.  I had something similar (though less spectacular) happen once.  Filed a ticket, and they got me credit for what I should have gotten, and did it within a matter of a few hours.  It's software, and stuff happens, but they really DO try to make things right.

[YORHA]
Members
5,452 posts
10,752 battles
31 minutes ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

Definitely file a ticket.  I had something similar (though less spectacular) happen once.  Filed a ticket, and they got me credit for what I should have gotten, and did it within a matter of a few hours.  It's software, and stuff happens, but they really DO try to make things right.

Done

[A-I-M]
Members
4,105 posts
15,366 battles
57 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

1) Nope

2) Don;t know

3) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much work.  Just reporting this has wated 1/2 hour

4) Nope. Froze at the end of the game before the "Victory" text came up

5) Listed all of it in the ticket before their stupid website deleted it.

6) I wonder if this post will be deleted like my last one in this thread was.

What about the replay file? They should be able to cross-check the outcome vs. earnings/rewards and be able to identify/allocate what was missed.

[YORHA]
Members
5,452 posts
10,752 battles
Just now, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

What about the replay file? They should be able to cross-check the outcome vs. earnings/rewards and be able to identify/allocate what was missed.

Hopefully.  Let's see what they do with it.  I would like to think if it was a Global problem they would reward all the players in the match, but who knows.

[A-I-M]
Members
4,105 posts
15,366 battles
Just now, JCC45 said:

Hopefully.  Let's see what they do with it.  I would like to think if it was a Global problem they would reward all the players in the match, but who knows.

Well, if the replay contains information that can tie the battle to a specific battle/event/record on the server, then they should be able to cross-check earnings/rewards for all players.