Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

Does Free XP Friesland come with a PanEuro captain?

11 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
719 posts
16,761 battles

Wondering. I see a captain in the premium shop bundle and not in the barebones ship. Does the free XP ship have a captain? If not, how are you supposed to play this ship? 

[UNHLY]
Members
5,347 posts
14,868 battles

If you buy it with free xp, you’ll have to recruit a captain for it just like any other ship, or move a captain of the same nation into it (in this case Blyskawica only). The captain you recruit will be a pan European captain since that’s the in-game nation for the ship

• Cool 1

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
719 posts
16,761 battles
Just now, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

If you buy it with free xp, you’ll have to recruit a captain for it just like any other ship, or move a captain of the same nation into it (in this case Blyskawica only). The captain you recruit will be a pan European captain since that’s the in-game nation for the ship

OK, thanks.

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
8,011 battles
42 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

I'm pretty sure they don't feature the power-beard like VU's captain. So fairly warned be thee, says I.

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,440 battles
1 hour ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

I'm pretty sure they don't feature the power-beard like VU's captain. So fairly warned be thee, says I.

Maybe the captain on the bare bones pack is 3 or 0 points?

[UNHLY]
Members
5,347 posts
14,868 battles
9 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Maybe the captain on the bare bones pack is 3 or 0 points?

The ship itself just comes with the ship and slot, no captain. The bundles include a 10 point captain. 

[DVYJC]
Members
4,499 posts
12,237 battles
2 hours ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

My rando Blyskawica captain that I am grinding to share between Blyskawica and Friesland when I get her is unfortunately bereft of beard. :/

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,912 posts
10,605 battles

Breaking News.

New toy ship!  Now with new lights and sounds gameplay and features no torpedoes!

Yours for only 80 USD!

Batteries Captain not included.

On a serious note, it doesn't.  In order to make the ship function you need the Elite commander exp or be one of the 5 people on the server who play Blyskawica to use on her.  She's a ship that while u can play with 10 points, you really want at least 13 to slap on BFT as a second T3 skill or SI.  Its one of those ships that require a ton of skillpoints to truly be good.

[DVYJC]
Members
4,499 posts
12,237 battles
On 10/7/2019 at 12:25 AM, agm114r said:

My Blyskawica has a 10-point captain, so I should be fine when I get the fxp to 1 mil.  (at 500K+ now)

That's why I got a Blyskawica. With two premiums in the line, I can just have one captain between them. Blyskawica has seen better days and is not great in Narai, but you can still grind decent experience there compared to co-op or random, so I'm doing that to try and get to a 14-point captain in the last 350k FXP I need for Friesland.

[UNHLY]
Members
45 posts
8,716 battles
On 10/7/2019 at 12:02 AM, CaliburxZero said:

In order to make the ship function you need the Elite commander exp or be one of the 5 people on the server who play Blyskawica to use on her. 

Hey now!  There's at least dozens of us!

Sign in to follow this