You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MannyD_of_The_Sea

Sold Friesland - After One Battle

43 comments in this topic

[A-I-M]
Members
3,027 posts
13,273 battles

A co-op, even. Just wasn't impressed with it. So, I unloaded it.

Of course I wasn't impressed with it. I left all the upgrade slots empty. On purpose.

I'm not going to go into a lengthy explanation of why I was unimpressed and decided to sell.  I'm  just feeling empty about it and will just leave it to you guys to read between the lines.

It was an experiment to see what happened with FXP ship transactions. I could buy it back and did. Net buyback cost: One credit. I just had to see what would happen. The half-a-credit selling price gets rounded to zero, btw.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 7
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 21

[A-I-M]
Members
3,027 posts
13,273 battles
1 minute ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Do I care that you care? I'll let let you know after I've given enough thought to decide whether I care, or not.

But in all honesty, thanks for a stand-up personal response, rather than an anonymously delivered "bored" icon.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 13

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
803 posts
9,656 battles
11 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Of course I wasn't impressed with it. I left all the upgrade slots empty. On purpose.

I'm not going to go into a lengthy explanation of why I was unimpressed and decided to sell.  I'm  just feeling empty about it and will just leave it to you guys to read between the lines.

It was an experiment to see what happened with FXP ship transactions. I could buy it back and did. Net buyback cost: One credit. I just had to see what would happen. The half-a-credit selling price gets rounded to zero, btw.

I personally love this boat, sorry you didn’t enjoy it but maybe in the future give it more than one game. Tough to get a feel for any boat after one game. GLHf

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
4 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Do I care that you care? I'll let let you know after I've given enough thought to decide whether I care, or not.

But in all honesty, thanks for a stand-up personal response, rather than an anonymously delivered "bored" icon.

Lre7Ikl.gif

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[USCG]
Members
574 posts
19,914 battles

I feel the same about mayonnaise... I’m more of a mustard guy...

However, I do put mayonnaise in my po-ta-to salad...with some mustard. Pickles too. No eggs...except egg whites...

Members
3,087 posts
564 battles
Just now, Old_Baldy_One said:

I wonder how many people actually read between the lines.

I did...

DVnCuaE.gif

and I wish I had that much FXP to waste on a ship and but it back with a credit....

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[NSC]
Members
210 posts
10,459 battles
10 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

However, I do put mayonnaise in my po-ta-to salad...with some mustard. Pickles too. No eggs...except egg whites...

I prefer mustard as well...however, when I'm having egg salad sandwiches, I have both ;)

Members
1,072 posts
11 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

Dill pickles.  None of those sweet pickles.  

• Cool 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,152 posts
10,969 battles
31 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

It was an experiment to see what happened with FXP ship transactions. I could buy it back and did.

cheeky click bait

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,565 posts
11,145 battles
20 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

I don't get the potato salad thing . Cold potatoes ugg love mayo though .

[1984]
Members
4,121 posts
19,874 battles
42 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Are you saying you only paid fxp once?

Members
6,621 posts
20,609 battles

What about the ship was not what you expected? I assume you researched the ship before buying it? To some degree?

[USCG]
Members
574 posts
19,914 battles
39 minutes ago, agm114r said:

Dill pickles.  None of those sweet pickles.  

Here here! Don’t even think bread & butter pickles should be allowed in stores!

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,897 posts
11,584 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

you sneaky boi, i see that white text, i was about to say, why would you sell it after having spent 1 million Free Xp on it

[RNG]
Members
44 posts
22,117 battles
53 minutes ago, cgbosn4 said:

No bacon?

[-KAK-]
Members
584 posts
10,884 battles
34 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Are you saying you only paid fxp once?

As I understand it, the FXP price isn't about buying the ship - It's to research it (Just like if you were to FXP directly to Yamato for example).

The 1 credit is the purchase price, and what you pay every time you bring it back.

Alpha Tester
592 posts
15,599 battles
1 hour ago, cgbosn4 said:

And bacon.

Members
3,378 posts
6,787 battles
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I think that you should give your unbiased opinion on this ship. I think its more relevant than some CC's write up as I feel they promote the ship with artificial good points.  GO FOR IT!

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,623 battles

Good tip. I didn't realize you could buy it back.

[-GOD-]
[-GOD-]
Members
1,187 posts
2 hours ago, Feral_Sheep said:

No bacon?

Can't have NO salad without BACON should be the law. Bacon = carnivore candy.

• Funny 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,001 posts
14,281 battles
1 hour ago, pikohan said:

Good tip. I didn't realize you could buy it back.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WITH YOUR MISSOURI, MUSASHI OR KRONSHTADT.

Dear Christ, can you imagine the epic salt that's going to flow if some idiot tries that and it doesn't work?

WG might be merciful and restore it if you put a ticket in, but it's still not a risk I would want to take.