Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Airjellyfish

Contacts and clan chat broken

4 comments in this topic

[VOP]
Members
600 posts

The clan chat retains messages from weeks ago.  Occasionally, they will disappear as normal, but then reappear in a later log in.  Several clan members have this problem.

Contacts who are online show up as offline.  Several clan members have this problem.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,118 posts
19,213 battles

I am one of them, have clan chat messages from July.

[VOP]
Members
523 posts
8,944 battles

@turbo07I just had a standard chat message from yesterday reappear today. Not from anyone in my clan either.  I also had done some friendly fire yesterday to someone but did not see this in the chat messages. It never appeared on the screen and the players in my division never saw it either. But I checked the end game stats and I did do 12 damage to a friendly.  

Can we get some ETA on these "fixes" you promise please?  We wouldn't be taking the time to report these issues as tickets have been reported for both problems, only to be told that we should remove our antivirus or connect with Ethernet. When can we get some sound resolution on this?

[VOP]
Members
600 posts

The next response from support because I told them the ethernet was not possible due to house issues was to hook up to mobile internet.  Really, a WiFi hotspot from a phone?  Like going to an even slower connection would help.

Sign in to follow this