You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_LreZfNvihoej

Clickbait: you can see players quality in queue

16 comments in this topic

Members
652 posts

image.thumb.png.b69d4a7e34535284dff1a8eb7fc83da1.png

No, it's not a bug - it's accurate depiction of bad players in queue. potatoes represented by negative numbers

p.s. i really wish that wasn't true. But as one of the oldest players here i have to admit - this year we have worst average playerbase. Yes - i'm using mm monitor and average team WR is about 40-40% (and no it doesn't contradict math) - good players almost stopped playing. Also - damn - i was killed why writing this topic... back to potatoland

Edited by anonym_LreZfNvihoej
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[INTEL]
Members
13,050 posts
35,993 battles
2 hours ago, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

No, it's not a bug - it's accurate depiction of bad players in queue. potatoes represented by negative numbers

p.s. i really wish that wasn't true. But as one of the oldest players here i have to admit - this year we have worst average playerbase. Yes - i'm using mm monitor and average team WR is about 40-40% (and no it doesn't contradict math) - good players almost stopped playing. Also - damn - i was killed why writing this topic... back to potatoland

Been here since the tail end of CB. I think the rework drove off enough good players that it meaningfully affected game play.

• Cool 1

0 posts
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

old,  someone already used photo shop to post this point already...

I did not alter this picture, since last changes to MM this is what happens if you play for few hours

or I misunderstood you

[HYPE]
Members
130 posts
45,758 battles
7 hours ago, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

i agree with you completely. But! it also means i can farm more potatoes. the quality of players works both ways. i solo 95% of the time in randoms. after the cv rework and the disappearance of most elite players in randoms, my solo wr increased faster than before. 

Edited by ihsasum

[A-I-M]
Members
3,028 posts
13,283 battles
9 hours ago, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

I gotta tell ya - if you’re making forum posts and getting killed in battle while doing so, you’re exhibiting behavior like that of a vegetable that produces an edible, fleshy, growth on its root, having a brown skin and is white to pale yellow inside.

• Funny 2

[WOLFC]
Members
1,886 posts
9,934 battles

People who use MM monitor think that it gives them an edge. Most of the time it just gives them higher blood pressure.

• Cool 2

Members
3,097 posts
12,258 battles
49 minutes ago, Anonymous50 said:

People who use MM monitor think that it gives them an edge. Most of the time it just gives them higher blood pressure.

I remember in WOT I decided to go after one particularly annoying medium tank in my medium tank, the circumstances were ideal for me as far as my position vs his.  I kept harassing him, and only him, until his tank was a smoking wreck.  Apparently he happened to be some sort of super unicum with 70% WR and extremely poor attitude, and he kept spitting insults at me for being XVM sniper.  The only problem is that I did not have XVM installed.  WG has since removed cross team chat in WOT.

Edited by Ramsalot

Members
2,926 posts
5,690 battles
7 hours ago, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

I did not alter this picture, since last changes to MM this is what happens if you play for few hours

or I misunderstood you

I'll second this.  I noticed the same thing yesterday later in the afternoon about 3/4 of the way through my gaming session.  Thought it was just some quirky bug.  lol.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,592 posts
13 hours ago, SlartiBartFastE2 said:

That's an awful lot of negativity for this early in the weekend.....:Smile_glasses:

Members
6,857 posts
15,308 battles
4 hours ago, Anonymous50 said:

My blood pressure is 130/80 and I find it gives me an edge regardless. 

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
737 posts
3,918 battles

A long while back I started asking myself a question every time I got upset about something, be it gaming or otherwise, and that was 'Is there anything I can do about this?' and if the answer was 'no' then I just stopped caring completely. To worry about something you have absolutely zero control over only hurts yourself, makes you go bonkers, lose hair and creates flatulence... the last part may have been an exaggeration but who knows.

Members
894 posts
3,947 battles

No that's the new MM everybody is complaining about.  You must have been naughty and MM put you in with all the potatoes.  You haven't posted anything negative recently have you?  The 105 positive group is the superior side that will make up the red team.  But DON'T bail when that happens!  Just take your lumps like everybody else, because MM will remember...MM always remembers!

Edited by surratus

[PLPTR]
[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
6,292 battles

Eh, its just the constant water down effect.

No more stealth fire

No more smoke tactics

No more bow tanking

Pretty soon we will have "dubloon" ammo and no cross teamchat.

Plus this game is getting more popular on the steam charts, lots o newbs.