You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Vanessaira

Episode 144: California Love feat Dr. Zoup & Tu'Air Runed

7 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
-Members-
385 posts
4,941 battles

Episode 144: California Love feat Dr. Zoup & Tu'Air Runed

Hi listeners! For this episode of the Warships Podcast, Zoup returns and the crew can set off going over a myriad of topics, events, and other news that has transpired since our last show. Topics include the following; the 4th Anniversary event, Clan Brawl, Ranked Sprint, King of the Sea, Italian Cruisers and a new Italian CO. More test ships like the USS California and USS Puerto Rico and the announcement of the British Heavy Cruiser tech tree line. Thank you all for your continued support, as well as our Patreon supporters who have helped so much. It was a pleasure to meet many of you out on the USS Turner Joy. We very much look forward to seeing you again on the next Warships Podcast!

(Still learning how to edit.  I am sorry I have not show notes to jump to the time stamps of each topic)

• Cool 1

[TMS]
Members
4 posts
4,067 battles

Vanessa,

How about you go with just you and Aeroon? Forget about others that aren't always available. Aeroon has plenty to say so it's not like the podcast would be lacking of content.

I fear this thing is sinking.

[W-P-A]
Members
123 posts
4,620 battles

Loved this cast, why is it dying? Add someone to motivate all of you to get it in gear and kick out some great stuff again.