Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BarneyStyle

South-Dakota BB class alternate camos

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

640
[VETSN]
Members
952 posts
6,841 battles

Given my love for the Massachusetts, these camos should be made available stat for the South Dakota line! While both pictures are of BB-58 USS Indiana, I just adore the look, they would make a great addition to the game.

AB0D662A-6D5A-44BF-B72D-7E1579F80A3C.jpeg

D8EEE561-B685-4756-A368-85E28ECC62E1.jpeg
 

edit: How cool is this? 

22BC7D1E-E4C5-492D-9260-4020BB4F19C6.jpeg

Edited by BarneyStyle
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564
[NSC]
Members
1,745 posts
1 minute ago, BarneyStyle said:

Given my love for the Massachusetts, these camos should be made available stat for the South Dakota line! While both pictures are of BB-58 USS Indiana, I just adore the look, they would make a great addition to the game.

[images]

Yes they would. Do you know the names for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
640
[VETSN]
Members
952 posts
6,841 battles
9 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Yes they would. Do you know the names for them?

The first is said to be Measure 32 Design 11D (32/11D) 

the second I’m not sure.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564
[NSC]
Members
1,745 posts
7 minutes ago, BarneyStyle said:

The first is said to be Measure 32 Design 11D (32/11D) 

the second I’m not sure.

Thank you! I see.

Hope someone else can pop in and name it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,916
[WOLF3]
Members
22,426 posts
20,527 battles

Alabama has her historical Measure 22 camo.

Massachusetts is supposed to have it also.

Image result for battleship massachusetts

When Mass was a WiP ship she actually had the correct scheme.

f0a2cef8-9c6f-11e7-b594-ac162d8bc1e4.jpg&key=e5856e22492cbe0cf5b7a81b40dbeb27edb772c9ada9bc7e3de207755304e8fd

But that's not what went Live.

HSXyrnC.png

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564
[NSC]
Members
1,745 posts
14 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Alabama has her historical Measure 22 camo.

Massachusetts is supposed to have it also.

When Mass was a WiP ship she actually had the correct scheme.

But that's not what went Live.

Thanks for sharing!

On the surface, MO's camo doesn't look that different.

It is slightly darker and covers less of the ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,916
[WOLF3]
Members
22,426 posts
20,527 battles
3 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Thanks for sharing!

On the surface, MO's camo doesn't look that different.

It is slightly darker and covers less of the ship?

The hull on the WG promo picture for Massachusetts is in the shade so it's darker.  The Missouri  has the sun beating on the hull where the picture was taken.  It's still the same Measure 22 camo.

Here's Alabama with the same thing:

https://twitter.com/wargaming_neten/status/830752083099934720

Related image

C4dsnScXUAE6a6H.jpg

 

Missouri.  Also her news release link, for nostalgia.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/itsabouttime/

d14891da-bb12-11e6-b2a4-d89d6715223c_660x.jpg

1a73f81e-b671-11e6-bd2f-d89d6715223c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
640
[VETSN]
Members
952 posts
6,841 battles

I saw the original MS22 on the mass in testing, pity they changed it, or didn’t give an option for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
564
[NSC]
Members
1,745 posts
21 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

The hull on the WG promo picture for Massachusetts is in the shade so it's darker.  The Missouri  has the sun beating on the hull where the picture was taken.  It's still the same Measure 22 camo.

Thanks for sharing! Do you see the same effect for Missouri as for Mass WIP?

Why/Why not?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,916
[WOLF3]
Members
22,426 posts
20,527 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Thanks for sharing! Do you see the same effect for Missouri as for Mass WIP?

Why/Why not?

Thanks!

Here you go, Missouri.

Z0uke7r.jpg

C98pW99.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,876
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,562 posts
23,545 battles

I rather want to have the original Atlanta camo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,435
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,112 posts
5,950 battles

Neat! I can totally see that measure 32 working well as permacamo for a tech tree South Dakota if/when she comes out. WHICH SHE SHOULD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×