You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Nautilus

Blyskawica Buff

20 comments in this topic

Members
99 posts
223 battles

I’ve heard that the Blyskawica (tier 7 premium polish dd) definitely needs a buff and that wargaming can’t/won’t/doesn’t want to and I’m confused. I’ve been wanting to get her for a while but now I’m having second thoughts...

Any thoughts, ideas, and/or explanations. (Sorry if this sounds super ignorant btw.)

Thanks! :)

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles

Blyskawica IS getting buffed. From 6.5s her reload will be 6.0s which is welcome. 

If the rudder shift that's painfully slow is touched a bit she should be pretty competitive.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 2

Members
345 posts
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

Blyskawica IS getting buffed. From 6.5s her reload will be 6.0s which is welcome. 

If the rudder shift that's painfully slow is touched a bit she should be pretty competitive.

One thing at a time, let's take what we can get at this moment in time. 

Members
1,072 posts
4 minutes ago, Neko_Ship_Akashi said:

Yes, let WG adjust with a scalpel, not a sledgehammer.  There's been enough of that lately.

Members
345 posts
6 minutes ago, agm114r said:

Yes, let WG adjust with a scalpel, not a sledgehammer.  There's been enough of that lately.

Exactly, we don't want the CVs vs. AA debacle again. 

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles
11 minutes ago, Neko_Ship_Akashi said:

No disagreement here, and no issues with Blyska on my part, even now that she's powercreeped. Still a dependable and speedy firebug with usable torpedoes.

• Cool 1

[UNNAT]
Members
550 posts
5,145 battles

The main thing I wish they would buff is the modules, even for a DD the engine and rudder seem excessively fragile.

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,018 posts
2,992 battles

The reload buff is welcome, but I don't think it will be quite enough. Either a touch more concealment or a slightly faster turret traverse would make her more comfortable to play.

[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
6,272 battles

I feel like it needs an accuracy buff really...but I havent played many games in her, largely due to my impression of her guns. The layout is great but I seem to not be able to hit a thing with it. 

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,686 posts
11,748 battles
On 9/27/2019 at 7:11 PM, warheart1992 said:

Where is the news on this?

The shift is slower, but her turning circle is great.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles
1 minute ago, HazardDrake said:

Where is the news on this?

The shift is slower, but her turning circle is great.

The turning circle sure is good, but with 5.8s rudder shift she is by far the worst in that department. Not saying to buff her to unholy levels, but if that were 5.3s or even 5s she would still be the worst at her tier except stock ships, but a bit more comfortable.

[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
6,272 battles

Back in the stealth fire days, she was a great boat with the 3 forward gun lay out. You could use that and do well in fights similar to how you used to use the gearing. I think it would take a lot of buffs to remove the power creep though. A small DPM buff is not going to get it out my port especially with the incoming SAP ammo, that thing has a fat front and slow shimmy, makes for some easy kill shots. The gun performance is poor and the torpedo spread is to wide. Just don't see taking it over the majority of other T7 DDs I could use, premium or otherwise.  

[WOLF4]
Members
83 posts
14,172 battles

I would really like to see concealment lowered abit, Many other dd's at the same tier have such lower concealment. Just my wishful thinking. Thanks for the buff. I like the ship.