You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reaper087

Closed Beta schedule?

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
152 posts
537 battles

Is there a schedule of how closed beta is going to go?  For example, I applied and they have said on the website that they will be adding more applicants in batches I was wondering if there was already a schedule of when the batches will be introduced?  Also is there a schedule of releasing content over the next few months?

Just asking these questions because I am really looking to get into the game and try it out.

Beta Testers
27 posts
46 battles

There is no set schedule of when and if they will add more testers just have to keep checking back from time to time and Im sure you will eventually get in when WG deems it necessary to add more testers and no there is no content schedule......:playing:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
268 posts
4,323 battles

Im still waiting too.   i wouldnt get too worried  there are going to be a decent amount of beta testers that rage quit the beta because they are good at tanks but not so much at ships.    also the lower tiers are going to start to grow thin after a while so they will need fresh blood.

Members
43 posts
37 battles

Still waiting to get accepted, wish I could play it before Ieave for a vacation for a month.

[OF]
Members
21 posts
8,880 battles

Im still waiting too.   i wouldnt get too worried  there are going to be a decent amount of beta testers that rage quit the beta because they are good at tanks but not so much at ships.    also the lower tiers are going to start to grow thin after a while so they will need fresh blood.

Good points.

There are many different reasons to get a wide variety of people testing the game and spread out over time. Keep your hopes up, just because you haven't been picked yet don't mean you won't. :)

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
8 posts
349 battles

I know there is a good chance they will be letting more people in, but the wait is killing me....literally...I'm just afraid I will die of a hear attack before I'm accepted....

Beta Testers
782 posts
388 battles

The first time they wipe progress, I would wager a lot of applications will be accepted.  Every game I have beta tested the population thins out after each reset and they rebuild it with new testers.

Beta Testers
82 posts
3,973 battles

Stig has it right.  This will go in cycles, new people will be added and there will be ample opportunity for new players to join.  So pack your sea bags, get ready to set sail.  Our day will come.

Beta Testers
782 posts
388 battles

all i do all day is related to warships in some way

While I won't go as far as to say I work with warships all day; I will go as far as to say I spent 20 years in the Navy (10 aboard aircraft carriers) and currently work in the maritime industry.  While that does bring me in contact with the DOD and the Navy, I now work in other venues of the maritime industry as well as working with Navy vessels.  But truth be told, I do more work for the Cruise industry than the military.

[ARMCO]
[ARMCO]
Beta Testers
41 posts
2,480 battles

The WoWS EU site just reopened their CBT application an hour ago, starting their second wave of invites.  WG should hopefully do the same on the NA server.  Hopefully.