You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AIIfather

Seeking new clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,898 battles

Seeking casual clan. I want to play the game an enjoy it. I don't think I am ready for a competitive clan. The last clan I was in, which I left today, seemed to be focused on politics. I made it clear that I don't want to discuss politics or religion. I'm not going to change someone else's political beliefs and they aren't going to change mine so I see no point in going around and around in an endless debate. I don't care about religion. If you have your beliefs I'm happy for you but I don't want to know about them. I just want to play my game, have a discussion/banter that isn't about politics.

If there are any clans out there that don't have this problem and are looking for a new member please feel free to reply. I just want to play and enjoy my game. I want to have a conversation too that is free from politics, religion, and people throwing around random racial slurs because they think it's funny, or cool, or edgy.

• Cool 2

[TSF_1]
Members
3,179 posts
6,996 battles

Hey @AllFather,

Check out [SF]! [SF-A] is our casual group and [SF-E] is the competitive one should you ever want it. Check us out at https://www.team-sf.com/about-ethos and see if we have what you're looking for. We take pride in the class and maturity our members, so hopefully it's the place for you.

[NGA]
Beta Testers
178 posts
7,543 battles

AllFather,

Navy Gaming America [NGA] includes a competitive clan as well as a casual clan, and might just be what you're looking for.  We're a 'mature' military-structured organization.  Since you're probably want to research potential clans, check out the following 'Clan Activity Sheet' (personnel, attendance, stats, ships):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZJwcolKNh-JqKiX_kVcwW-u0nRLWew2dorRRwtl7WU/edit#gid=9

Also check out our web site:

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com/

If you're interested, please drop by our teamspeak channel and let's discuss your concerns, teamspeak channel is  "ngagaming.enjinvoice.com"

Thank you for an opportunity to present the NGA Clan to you.  "Choose Wisely"

Halpin,  Personnel Officer, NGA

[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,053 posts
14,104 battles
3 hours ago, AIIfather said:

Seeking casual clan. I want to play the game an enjoy it. I don't think I am ready for a competitive clan. The last clan I was in, which I left today, seemed to be focused on politics. I made it clear that I don't want to discuss politics or religion. I'm not going to change someone else's political beliefs and they aren't going to change mine so I see no point in going around and around in an endless debate. I don't care about religion. If you have your beliefs I'm happy for you but I don't want to know about them. I just want to play my game, have a discussion/banter that isn't about politics.

If there are any clans out there that don't have this problem and are looking for a new member please feel free to reply. I just want to play and enjoy my game. I want to have a conversation too that is free from politics, religion, and people throwing around random racial slurs because they think it's funny, or cool, or edgy.

Ahoy, Allfather!  

Tactical Strike Group 4 is looking for a few more Active players wanting a "Clan Home" who want to blow-up ships and build real friendships while being part of a fun organization!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png