Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Why do I have Unsinkable Sam camo for Bismarck?

26 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
732 posts
6,083 battles

Was Unsinkable Sam camo for Bismarck distributed for free sometime?

I don't recall winning it from anywhere..

I didn't buy the containers either

Everybody got it?

Edited by VVoony
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[CAPGO]
Members
732 posts
6,083 battles
Just now, DouglasMacAwful said:

There is a 4-part mission for it. Apparently you already completed it.

oh.. I didn't know. Thank you

[PQUOD]
Members
3,085 posts
11,714 battles

I won the free Bismarck camo in a event earlier this year or end of last year in a collections event. If I ever get the Bismarck, it's got free premium camo waiting for it.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776

[187]
Members
1,625 posts
9,552 battles
9 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I won the free Bismarck camo in a event earlier this year or end of last year in a collections event. If I ever get the Bismarck, it's got free premium camo waiting for it.

I have two as well...is kinda cool now that I finally have it looks really cool.

Members
1,072 posts
11 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I've had the Bismarck Halloween camo since Halloween 2017.  Got Bismarck mission (4000 xp, not base) from free Unsinkable Sam box.  Got Unsinkable Sam camo. too.  I have like 4 different permas for Bismarck from various things.

(I still think the favorite perma-camos I have are the Arctic ones for Scharnhorst and Duke of York.  Simple, but I like them.)

Edited by agm114r

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,354 posts
8,419 battles
11 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

If you mean 'The Last Conquest' camo, that's from completing the Hunt for the Bismarck collection.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,567 posts
4,550 battles

I've had Bismarck p.camo for a while -- no Bismarck.   Second Sam container I got a mission for the Big Bote and two more p.camos.  And tonight I got a SC (Resources) for 1000 Db. 

RNGesus, please don't use my luck up all at once.  Save some for Santa.

Members
1,059 posts
6,051 battles
14 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I've had Bismarck p.camo for a while -- no Bismarck.   Second Sam container I got a mission for the Big Bote and two more p.camos.  And tonight I got a SC (Resources) for 1000 Db. 

Santa crates will now be nothing but touchy bananas and campbeltowns... grats...

[ARGSY]
Members
15,180 posts
9,959 battles
3 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Krasny Krym and Huang He are waiting to meet you! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SCREW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
128 posts
3,096 battles
On 9/28/2019 at 2:10 AM, Zaydin said:

If you mean 'The Last Conquest' camo, that's from completing the Hunt for the Bismarck collection.

supposedly I just got both of the camo's for this collection but I dont see them available for Bizzy anywhere..

Members
1,072 posts
On 9/28/2019 at 2:52 AM, Xanshin said:

Santa crates will now be nothing but touchy bananas and campbeltowns... grats...

Thankfully, I already have those, and Krispy Kreem and Huang He, too...

Edited by agm114r

Members
1,072 posts
4 minutes ago, Jerminat0r said:

supposedly I just got both of the camo's for this collection but I dont see them available for Bizzy anywhere..

Look on the Exterior-->Camo tab, should be there on Bismarck.  Showing up on mine after I got that mission.

[SCREW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
128 posts
3,096 battles
12 minutes ago, agm114r said:

Look on the Exterior-->Camo tab, should be there on Bismarck.  Showing up on mine after I got that mission.

about to start a ranked match.. I'll look again after and post a SS if I don't see it.

Members
1,072 posts
17 minutes ago, Jerminat0r said:

image.thumb.png.0468b30c6625a5e0749f1db4ece74096.png

image.thumb.png.710ab21f906239334ebebbda20a85f03.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would start with support, and probably can send those screenshots, too.  Something isn't right.

[CMFRT]
Members
10,451 posts

I have the Unsinkable Sam-ouphlage from the mission chain, and so far I have not seen a cat wandering the decks of the Bismarck.

Is this only a feature on the purchased sam-ouphlage, or just something that only happens rarely? 

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,567 posts
4,550 battles
7 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

I have the Unsinkable Sam-ouphlage from the mission chain, and so far I have not seen a cat wandering the decks of the Bismarck.

Is this only a feature on the purchased sam-ouphlage, or just something that only happens rarely?

Sam is very tiny and can be hard to find.  You should see him on the main deck with both the Sam and Historical camos, amidships.  Sometimes he shows up on a barrel of the B turret, where he's even harder to see.  Zoom in amidship and watch for movement.

Edited by iDuckman

[CMFRT]
Members
10,451 posts
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Sam is very tiny and can be hard to find.  You should see him on the main deck with both the Sam and Historical camos, amidships.  Sometimes he shows up on a barrel of the B turret, where he's even harder to see.  Zoom in amidship and watch for movement.

I saw Lert's screenshots, I have an idea of how small Sam should look, figured I'd have spotted him by now.  Is he just on the deck and the turret, or can he end up on the superstructure too? 

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,567 posts
4,550 battles
2 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Is he just on the deck and the turret, or can he end up on the superstructure too? 

I haven't seen it - but I'm not sure how he gets up on the turret.

[CMFRT]
Members
10,451 posts
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

I haven't seen it - but I'm not sure how he gets up on the turret.

My previous cat managed to get up on my third floor balcony from the ground once.

And to get up on the roof of the second floor apartments and then into the window of a third floor apartment... so he could nag me about not being home to let him in... when I was visiting friends... 2 blocks from home...

And so on.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
1 hour ago, Jerminat0r said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey Jerminat0r,

Please check to make sure your camouflage filters are enabled correctly for your carousel. I believe specifically you want to look under "historical" and then make sure "imitation" is selected as on. Make sure the eye is not crossed out. Please let us know if that helps!

imitation.PNG

[INTEL]
Members
2,553 posts
13,105 battles
2 hours ago, Jerminat0r said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have the custom camos turned off on the port screen?  (I'm not on my home computer so I can't give you a screenshot.  gear cog in lower right in the port)

EDIT: Kami beat me to it

Edited by ClassicLib

Members
1,072 posts
1 hour ago, Kami said:

Hey Jerminat0r,

Please check to make sure your camouflage filters are enabled correctly for your carousel. I believe specifically you want to look under "historical" and then make sure "imitation" is selected as on. Make sure the eye is not crossed out. Please let us know if that helps!

imitation.PNG

Good call.  I never think of those because just I leave those alone.  I hope that fixes it for OP.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
5 minutes ago, agm114r said:

Good call.  I never think of those because just I leave those alone.  I hope that fixes it for OP.

Yes, these are filters I sometimes forget about as well. Hopefully this helps!

Sign in to follow this