Chaos_EN2

Well I am back, and its a long Statement

27 comments in this topic

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles

Well I quit this game about 11 months ago, and before I quit I did some silly stuff in game/in port that will take me awhile to recover my Fleet from. Some of the reasons I quit have seemed to been improved, some have not but, that is true of all online games I think. I starting Online Gaming in the late 1990s with Ultima Online and have played everything from it to Star Trek Online. And in 99% of those games I avoid PvP like the plague for various personal reasons, but saying that PvP IS a valued part of the gaming industry and always will be. But as a long time PvE player, I hope the Wargaming will continue to improve the PvE aspect of World of Warships, and I hope they will drop in and listen, look-up, and read some of the ideas that some of outstanding community players that we post here.

Now to my community of WoWs Friends and my Clan members of PVE. I know I dropped out of this game quicker than many of you expected, and it may of shocked some of you. But at the time I was very, very frustrated with this game that so many of us hold dear, and I had some family related health issues that added to my mind's worries. For that I deeply apologize, the way I did it was not fair to people that I consider as friends, but in my defense I do have a temper (Scottish/Irish Stock), which has always been a torn in my side.

And see for a USN Veteran, and amateur Naval Historian I have always love ships, from sea going tugs to the largest Battleships, when I was younger my bedroom was full of plastic ship models. So this leads me to care about this game in ways I never have about all the others, to see ships that are legends (like the Arizona) sail again means more to me than many of you and Wargaming realize.    

So I am back, and again I apologize for the way I left, and if I stepped on any toes on the way out it was not meant. To my Clan - PVE, thanks for having me back and special thanks to @Kizarvexis, @Taylor3006 and @AdmiralThunder for putting up with the PMs and questions this week. I hope to see all of you in game from @_WaveRider_ to @USMCGal, and to the WG Staff from @Femennenly to @Bualar I hope also to see you in a Co-Op or Operations match, and hopefully you will not have to ban me anytime in the near or distance future.:cap_haloween::fish_viking:

Okay I have said my piece, so go out there and go sink some bots!

@Chaos_EN2, the Old Grumpy Snipe:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 8
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[CK5]
Members
1,151 posts
10,629 battles

Welcome back.  I have found that it helps to just concentrate on the parts of the game that are enjoyable and forget about the rest.  Sometimes easier said than done, but it works for me.  I play what I like and ignore the rest. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
9,949 posts
13,865 battles

Welcome back!. From one Scotch/Irish to another..... Choose.... Choose to act and not react. Master yourself. Channel that passion into positivity resist negativity... again ACT do not REACT. 

Cheers.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,285 posts
17,786 battles

You LEFT?

You're BACK?

What a weekend!

See the source image

[NFFS]
Members
129 posts
5,713 battles

Welcome Back!

I also tend to stick to PvE and Operations, with a few Randoms thrown in.  I would want to see some variety/improvement with the PvE mode as well.  

Do you remember a couple years back they tested a different PvE mode where it was 6 v 12?  Can't remember the name, but I played it several times just to see what it was like.   The green team was geographically divided much like on the Strait map, with a few channels back and forth.  Interesting mode.  One slight downside showed up quickly when I dropped into a game with me and 5 bots vs 12 bots.  It very quickly degenerated into me vs. 10 bots.  Still, interesting idea.

Have a great weekend!

• Confused 1

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
27 minutes ago, paradat said:

Master yourself.

Thanks:Smile_honoring:, and I have been trying to do that for almost Sixty Years, believe it or not I am better than I was.:cap_haloween:

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
9,949 posts
13,865 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Thanks:Smile_honoring:, and I have been trying to do that for almost Sixty Years, believe it or not I am better that I was.:cap_haloween:

Grats! The real secret is that part where I mention Action over Reaction. You get that down and you basically win at life lol.

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
14 minutes ago, Grey_Paladin said:

Welcome Back!

I also tend to stick to PvE and Operations, with a few Randoms thrown in.  I would want to see some variety/improvement with the PvE mode as well.  

Do you remember a couple years back they tested a different PvE mode where it was 6 v 12?  Can't remember the name, but I played it several times just to see what it was like.   The green team was geographically divided much like on the Strait map, with a few channels back and forth.  Interesting mode.  One slight downside showed up quickly when I dropped into a game with me and 5 bots vs 12 bots.  It very quickly degenerated into me vs. 10 bots.  Still, interesting idea.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks and you have a great weekend as well.:Smile_honoring:

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
3 minutes ago, paradat said:

Action over Reaction

Copy that, and I understand that. BUT there are times the blood boils, and the relief valve get stuck, and then the boiler explodes.:Smile_sad:

Thank all the Gods and Goddess of the All Seas, that my wife of 21yrs puts up with me.

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
42 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Thanks, and what back I remember when this show 1st aired.

[CIAO]
Members
652 posts
24,825 battles

Welcome back. Was an EN2 myself. (1971-1975).

[GWG]
Supertester
22,889 posts
12,800 battles
3 hours ago, PrairiePlayer said:

I have found that it helps to just concentrate on the parts of the game that are enjoyable and forget about the rest.  Sometimes easier said than done, but it works for me.  I play what I like and ignore the rest. 

No truer words have ever been said about on line games.

giphy.gif

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
3 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Welcome back to World Of HE Spamming Cruisers! 

LoL Thanks:Smile_honoring:

3 hours ago, gillhunter said:

Welcome back. Was an EN2 myself. (1971-1975).

Thanks, for me 1978-1986

2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

No truer words have ever been said about on line games.

giphy.gif

Thank you

48 minutes ago, gil5461 said:

Welcome Back!

Thank you

38 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

Welcome back sir @Chaos_EN2 :Smile_honoring:

Thank you 

[_-_]
Members
2,650 posts
7,585 battles
7 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well I quit this game about 11 months ago, and before I quit I did some silly stuff in game/in port that will take me awhile to recover my Fleet from. Some of the reasons I quit have seemed to been improved, some have not but, that is true of all online games I think. I starting Online Gaming in the late 1990s with Ultima Online and have played everything from it to Star Trek Online. And in 99% of those games I avoid PvP like the plague for various personal reasons, but saying that PvP IS a valued part of the gaming industry and always will be. But as a long time PvE player, I hope the Wargaming will continue to improve the PvE aspect of World of Warships, and I hope they will drop in and listen, look-up, and read some of the ideas that some of outstanding community players that we post here.

Now to my community of WoWs Friends and my Clan members of PVE. I know I dropped out of this game quicker than many of you expected, and it may of shocked some of you. But at the time I was very, very frustrated with this game that so many of us hold dear, and I had some family related health issues that added to my mind's worries. For that I deeply apologize, the way I did it was not fair to people that I consider as friends, but in my defense I do have a temper (Scottish/Irish Stock), which has always been a torn in my side.

And see for a USN Veteran, and amateur Naval Historian I have always love ships, from sea going tugs to the largest Battleships, when I was younger my bedroom was full of plastic ship models. So this leads me to care about this game in ways I never have about all the others, to see ships that are legends (like the Arizona) sail again means more to me than many of you and Wargaming realize.    

So I am back, and again I apologize for the way I left, and if I stepped on any toes on the way out it was not meant. To my Clan - PVE, thanks for having me back and special thanks to @Kizarvexis, @Taylor3006 and @AdmiralThunder for putting up with the PMs and questions this week. I hope to see all of you in game from @_WaveRider_ to @USMCGal, and to the WG Staff from @Femennenly to @Bualar I hope also to see you in a Co-Op or Operations match, and hopefully you will not have to ban me anytime in the near or distance future.:cap_haloween::fish_viking:

Okay I have said my piece, so go out there and go sink some bots!

@Chaos_EN2, the Old Grumpy Snipe:Smile_honoring:

You're still looking at Captain's Mast for going UA. :Smile_teethhappy:

Welcome back!