TheURLGuy

0.8.8 Gifts & Rewards: How to Get Everything

13 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,006 posts
2,845 battles

Does the 25% coupon on premium ships for dabloons have an expiration date?

[R-F2]
Beta Testers
1,761 posts
19,063 battles

Are we being regifted these or is this a recap of what should have been posted with Anniversary 8.8 release?

[GHOST]
Members
21 posts
2,885 battles

Why is it when WG has special events on the main server they are doing a PST for more or new content? So people like me can't do both, but we are trying to help the game get better so we lose out on 1 or the other.. 

• Cool 1

[TCAL]
Members
1,104 posts
11,405 battles

Still nothing for Tier I-IV ships - why buy the Dreadnaught, for instance, when she'll be little more than eye candy in my port?:Smile-_tongue:

[PVE]
Members
654 posts
6,625 battles
On 9/27/2019 at 10:08 AM, dechion said:

Does the 25% coupon on premium ships for dabloons have an expiration date?

Dont think so, it functions same as the other armory ship coupon. You get one every 6 months. 

[THICC]
Beta Testers
914 posts
5,460 battles

Any clarification on the directives needed to get the VI Premium ship container?  I do not have anything in my combat missions lists related to the anniversary.  I had a mission to earn 2.5 million credits in soviet ships which I finished, but that was not listed in combat missions so I'm worried there are other ones I cannot see and need to do.

Thanks.

[OGF]
Members
706 posts
25,723 battles

Anyone else not get their HoF rewards this morning?  Played until it closed this morning and I finished in the top 5%.  So far nothing has appeared. Tried exiting and re-entering the game a couple times but that did nothing.  Tried the rewards page but only got the 0.8.9 rewards.  I put in a ticket hours ago but still no response.  WG?  Anyone?  Thanks.

[OGF]
Members
706 posts
25,723 battles
On 9/29/2019 at 3:20 AM, Swinghammer said:

I got the 4th-anniversary flag, but I saw someone with the patch. How do I get that? Did I miss a mission?

You need to have had a WoWS account for four years to get this patch.

Members
13 posts
5,394 battles

Did WG pull the plug too early? Or was there a typo.. It states the directives end at 10PM PT 10/14. Here it is 1:00PM and they already pulled the directives..

[OGF]
Members
706 posts
25,723 battles
2 hours ago, Kommodore_Feyerth said:

Did WG pull the plug too early? Or was there a typo.. It states the directives end at 10PM PT 10/14. Here it is 1:00PM and they already pulled the directives..

Directives ended 0200 PDT today.  But I still haven't seen the HoF rewards in my port.