TheURLGuy

Armada: Ark Royal

5 comments in this topic

Members
17 posts
7,879 battles

Ark royal.

AR's planes are slower than your grandma's wheel chair. and this is most good part of AR. do you know why?

because you can watch drama and other player's play on youtube during the battle. (otherwise you will fall to sleep.)

honestly, AR is most boring CV in WOW.

Slow rotation makes it difficult to repeatedly attack and hard to avoid bubbles. You can't do great damage other than to cause a fire.

it may be a big threat to DD, but the most important point is, like I said it is not fun and boring. 

This ship is for collectibles.

• Boring 1

[DJL]
Members
151 posts
5,134 battles

If your high tier in her like any other cv your going to do good. But if your baby tier. She will feel it far more then any of the other cv's. T8 AA will rip you a new @.. your aircraft are far to slow to avoid it. But your aircraft have fast recovery time yay! More aircraft to feed them. At tier 8 this ship will make you wanna drop your torps on yourself sink and go try another match it can be that bad. And more cost efficient as well. So depending on matchmaking your going to have the good ship or pos experience. Best of luck to everyone who has this girl.

• Funny 2

[UTWE]
Members
336 posts
5,025 battles

Why do they act like HMS Audacious is a paper ship? Sure it was renamed Eagle and it's design changed a bit but it's still the same ship.

[BWN]
Members
21 posts
1,836 battles

Ark royal?? 

I am still hope that in session we are not easy targets like in all sessions. there are reports of fleets in game not really being support for the air cover for there benefit. the in chat I get we if we are (CV) we are sky cancers. I only repeat what I hear,