You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

#553 - 9/23 Stream - Operations, Ranked, and MORE!

11 comments in this topic

[-K-]
-Members-, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,614 posts
18,715 battles

Broadcast live on Twitch -- Watch live at https://www.twitch.tv/lord_zath

Follow me on Twitter @LordZath

Forums - https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/314-zaths-replay-cineplex/

Youtube - https://youtube.com/lord_Zath

0:00 - @Vader_Sama, Ark Royal Operation Newport

T - @bigbro22, @KingPig, @mark53566, error_orcas, mdonkey, @3aher

21:00 - @Lightninger, Sinop, Narai 4-person

T - @CVNCER, @N3wtype, @Vader_Sama

39:00 - @AvengerBak, Des Moines

T - @bcmftacticzz, @bedsnakebat, @Daemon_Drexel, Player_889031…, @joearmy_4217, @Phydeux, Socrates1984, @Crazymark13, @Cel_Flint, @Magneto_Brazil, @spartanic1

O - @FulXar, @xy2406666832, @gstrat, @Player_7092386620, @KhaneKhanan, @Killroy_101, @fatm0use, @Ptah, Moraidin_1, @sav_hero, @Kalakian, @Yiptoad

0:58:18 - @Fishrokk, Akizuki

T - @Megrim3, @HerpDemDerpies, odelta, @Spectre_808, sjab2000, @Slider_SF, @LordToede, @kusanaki8619, spiritslay, @SiegeCrafts, @peakjunkie

O - EmperorCape…, Cimmric, Nobody_85, @TechnicalMars4, MarineHighlan…, @Romanbear7654, beitazbw, MrStilfontein, @Jacob_72, @Super_Pepsi, @humpfreybbear, @Hossinator

1:09:30 - @Courageous_Curry, Scharnhorst Ranked

T - @Bilious, @Markk9, @BlackEagleOps, @mountainship, @fred007_defender

O - @Mjcsiti1976, blood_slicker, @Rigermortis_nsk, @Gadwall12000, @ElegantPotato, @TheUrticantUrge

1:22:30 - @deathsgambit, Harugumo

T - @dragonkas, @Admiralsinksalot, @odin6868, @BigBadWolf3, @maulingman, @SirMoke, Caplolo, @E_Rat_Icator, @Sporthbb, IJN_HQ_Mori, @Darkslayer148

O - @Vulgar_Torpedo, @quartz0731, Speedpony, @ArchAngel123, @tatnuck, @AWA_Ramborex, @Dz_Amedov, oscar1791, @Disco_S, @Mike__B, @NinetyNineRed, @ERT1_1

1:43:15 - @CelestialSwan, North Carolina

T - @truli01, @totihue_24, 00_Danno, @lionitas_1, @lariverdog, physicsphactory, @Strategos_Augustus, @BARON7goura, @Skuggsja, @Horsesoldier, @4KJBower

O - BDBDHSBDHDS, @Falran, @amo1112, @IEPlayer, @HenchmenofAnubis, @gustavoloy, @Ed_Hunter_BNU, @gatorfan11, AGUBENJI1320, @opism, @LongRangeTATEr, @Killerinstic

2:02:00 - @1An0maly1, Friesland

T - @pitfan04, @R0aDz31, @ArcfireHOF, @Lekters, @TacoSallust, @WestesWalt, @KosmitoX, IBALIN800I, @JeffCoLtd, @sorryiamachampion

O - @Yamabrobro, @FieldMinotaur78, @jbc98k, Tunmny1975, @Atomicdogg, @The_Venturer, @smolderingsteel, @Jericho941_fighter, @Stationary_Target, @AZbattlemaster, @Denyan, Treeparrot67

2:21:00 - RealJuan, Jean Bart Ranked

T - @Chillaxe, @Torpe_daw, snakerkiller, @hector07, @Haditzul

O - StriX_419, @VonBastard, @Blackjack, Schrumplesack, LordRonny, Eldandy

2:35:30 - @Kitashi_7, Helena

T - @ChandlerB, SpartaSWITCH, @black_shadowk1, @Von_Julius, @fasince94

O - Nebel057, @cyrus_the_virus, @arskeeno, @Dawggy69, ZagZig13, RAM_Boss

2:53:00 - @WaWingsFan_15, @Kleber

T - @Dewdrop007, @Wayne521, Julvader, @SevereWxEddie, @zaptiftun, Player_267108…, @driverofmg, @jSteele8, @Colete1, @Sparta300_1, @threestooges

O - @plasticraft, @LastSamurai714, Major_Snow, kiquepa, @DemonicusMaximus, @GallopingGhostJavaCoast, xXSHIMAGAMEXx, @LoVeSaMA, @Spartan_515, @Elements, Commisar_Fu…, @studsupreme

3:11:00 - @Lightninger, Leningrad Ranked

T - @crystall47, @tommyboy3521, @Pink_Butterfly, @Hero425, @patch84

O - PeaZey, Tayudada, @055_Destroyer, @Lifer01, @LDOUSN, @Guild_Navigator

3:20:00 - @Lightninger, Blyskawica Ranked

T - Leonine120, Black_Jack_87, @GE_Capital, @N3wtype, @qwerxsq001

O - @Lzstars, @JoeMamaSparta6, @Auspicious_Dragon_Kung, D_Ayimer, @Drunas, Usaku_Madik

3:35:00 - RealJuan, Yugumo

T - BlackFIFA19, @B051LjKo, Swiftnik, ognisty_735, @GrubyWWY, Outknocker, furki98, Fundiver, shrike_minor, Cpt_MacTravis, 78yuma

O - Maarkoo007, zadada, duvidonion, xixingsimishang, XixingsiDiya, failure2multiply, @TANDERBOLT, TearsofSteel, stefan1904, Rimadoc74, @CandyAndy, metafores

3:54:00 - @SFNL, Bourgogne

T - ADAMSYLVEST…, Al_Bundy__1, kurrumi, Player_696682, @BJ_Dart, @EQ_Kimball, @X1Viper, benben_5, kevinofeville20, Admiral_Shanks, @bubbajr

O - @Holo, FOGGY6569W…, @Kuzm, potatolsw, Hyleboss, THELORDOFW…, @gromzor1, @Nach0, ProSTEELRAIN, @nathanzhao, @lenox7, rornfl

4:12:30 - @Ser_Pounce, Saipan

T - @gochu_oUo, @ScrubLord_, @Danthrax, @REDFURY_hero, @04blkGTO, @Giggles101x, @_Dogmeat_, @Scrub_Whisperer, @The_Grand_User, DuckyOnDatQu…, jh344

O - @Dusty_Bone, @MoonIsComing, @phantomv1, @communicater, @Rusty_Halo, @Lladek01, @Yui_moe, @warko_1, @BajaDrifter, @Keller583, @Dischukker, @HandOverFist

Edited by Lord_Zath
  • Cool 1

[-K-]
5,614 posts
18,715 battles

Just like last time, apologies if you weren't tagged or were tagged in error.  The hope is we can start having some dialogue about certain battles from different players who were in the battle, either as the teammate or enemy of the player.  It gives you a unique opportunity to see the battle unfold from a different perspective.  If you were tagged and would like your own replay(s) analyzed, send'em to me at lordzathna@gmail.com and I'll add'em to the pool for voting this week :).

[-K-]
5,614 posts
18,715 battles

Don't forget I'll be streaming this Sunday!  Get your replays to me ASAP :).

And be sure to join this Sunday's stream (starts at 12:00 CST, tuns till...  idk)...  it's our 1,000 follower celebration!  Giving away a Massachusetts, Leningrad, Z-39, and MOAR!

Edited by Lord_Zath

[-BRS-]
Members
1,276 posts
17,751 battles

And the Jean Bart replay from RealJuan is a Random that looks like Ranked? Or are you just keeping the joke running?

[-K-]
5,614 posts
18,715 battles
4 minutes ago, Lightninger said:

And the Jean Bart replay from RealJuan is a Random that looks like Ranked? Or are you just keeping the joke running?

:)

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,153 posts
4,464 battles
3 hours ago, Lord_Zath said:

And be sure to join this Sunday's stream (starts at 12:00 CST, tuns till...  idk)...  it's our 1,000 follower celebration!  Giving away a Massachusetts, Leningrad, Z-39, and MOAR!

Nice. The last couple of streams have been pretty fun with good turn out...:crab:

1 hour ago, Lightninger said:

Reminds me of the CV dump games from pre rework. You would get some ridiculous 3v4 or 2v1s etc...

[NWNG]
Members
85 posts
677 battles

my cousin gave a quick run down in the youtube comment, but I'll provide it here as well:

The Papa Papa was there despite it not being optimized, because I was very close to Iowa, so wanted as much experience and free experience as possible. The battle after this one I was able to research her. Took two more battles and selling both Colorado and NC to purchase, not just Colorado.

The Fire Signal was the only other signal I had available.

You call me Night-Sage throughout the entire section, and I ain't even mad. This battle was the very first after I was finally able to change the name.

Also: would you still suggest using the secondary mod, rather than the range increase mod, on Iowa, or because of the dispersion reduction mod for the Iowa, use the range increase?

[-K-]
5,614 posts
18,715 battles
16 minutes ago, CelestialSwan said:

my cousin gave a quick run down in the youtube comment, but I'll provide it here as well:

The Papa Papa was there despite it not being optimized, because I was very close to Iowa, so wanted as much experience and free experience as possible. The battle after this one I was able to research her. Took two more battles and selling both Colorado and NC to purchase, not just Colorado.

The Fire Signal was the only other signal I had available.

You call me Night-Sage throughout the entire section, and I ain't even mad. This battle was the very first after I was finally able to change the name.

Also: would you still suggest using the secondary mod, rather than the range increase mod, on Iowa, or because of the dispersion reduction mod for the Iowa, use the range increase?

First...  and I learned this the hard way...  don't sell ships T8 and up!  It's so expensive to buy them back.  You're far better off just grinding credits in mid/low tiers/premiums and then buying Iowa.  Just an economic suggestion.

Papa papa makes sense if you're looking for a marginal increase.

For Iowa, definitely go for accuracy/dispersion reduction.  

I'll eventually adjust to the name change :).

[NWNG]
Members
85 posts
677 battles
3 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

First...  and I learned this the hard way...  don't sell ships T8 and up!  It's so expensive to buy them back.  You're far better off just grinding credits in mid/low tiers/premiums and then buying Iowa.  Just an economic suggestion.

For Iowa, definitely go for accuracy/dispersion reduction.  

Yeah, my cousin told me the same thing after he found out I sold the NC...

That list bit, didn't answer my question. I was asking what to put into slot 3, not slot 6. I already know to use plotting room 2 (slot 6) to increase accuracy. But for slot 3, would you still recommend the secondary/AA modification, or use the plotting room 1?

[-K-]
5,614 posts
18,715 battles
11 hours ago, CelestialSwan said:

Yeah, my cousin told me the same thing after he found out I sold the NC...

That list bit, didn't answer my question. I was asking what to put into slot 3, not slot 6. I already know to use plotting room 2 (slot 6) to increase accuracy. But for slot 3, would you still recommend the secondary/AA modification, or use the plotting room 1?

I'd go for secondary or AA mod.  Iowa at max range is (mostly) a waste of everyone's time.  No reason to extend that range even further! 

Honestly between those two...  if you find yourself a very aggressive Iowa player, then secondaries.  Otherwise, go AA.