Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sacredcat

Belle Epoche

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

17
[0456]
Members
68 posts
7,606 battles
10 minutes ago, sacredcat said:

I need two more to complete the "Belle Epoche" collection. What containers do I buy to get them? 

I'm in the same boat as you, except I need one more (or 2 x doubles) to complete my collection.

Unfortunately, I don't believe they have any in-game for sale right now.

It's my hope that they will put them up for sale for coal in the armory at some time in the near future.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,642 posts
7,566 battles

The only comtainers that drop the collection items are the Belle Epoche containers, which aren’t available in game anymore. At one point there were hints that they’d be coming to the armory for coal with this patch, but on pts and release they were swapped for motherland containers. 

The only way to get them now would be to wait for them to get added to the armory at some unspecified future date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
17 minutes ago, sacredcat said:

I need two more to complete the "Belle Epoche" collection. What containers do I buy to get them? 

In the Name of His Highness (Belle Epoque) containers. It usually takes roughly a year for a container from a collection to make it to the armory and/or the shop. Maybe they will show up at the end of the year.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/belle-epoque-collection/

The Motherland and Air supply containers are in the armory and they came out this year.

 

ninja'd

Edited by Kizarvexis
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
318
[PVE]
Members
1,283 posts
6,353 battles
18 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

In the Name of His Highness (Belle Epoque) containers. It usually takes roughly a year for a container from a collection to make it to the armory and/or the shop. Maybe they will show up at the end of the year.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/belle-epoque-collection/

The Motherland and Air supply containers are in the armory and they came out this year.

 

ninja'd

Funny thing it DOES say they containers will be permanently available in game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
34 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

Funny thing it DOES say they containers will be permanently available in game...

The collection will be permanent. You have to wait for the containers to come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,072 posts
1 hour ago, The_Massacrerer said:

I'm in the same boat as you, except I need one more (or 2 x doubles) to complete my collection.

Unfortunately, I don't believe they have any in-game for sale right now.

It's my hope that they will put them up for sale for coal in the armory at some time in the near future.

If you've already got the collection started, make sure the collection is turned on, not paused.  If on Collecting (and only one collection can be 'on' at a time), then you should still get a chance of a piece or dupe with normal resource crates.  I've been away a bit, so I'm still working on Azur Lane, just need a few more pieces or dupes to finish up, and I've gotten some lately since it's the one I copied the 'collecting' from.

image.png.dfce0ea365ac1f32babc40fe544a9a35.png

image.png.a639f4f0303db8f35ace78554ecbd3f3.png

Edited by agm114r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
879
[PVE]
Members
3,874 posts
22,064 battles
3 hours ago, sacredcat said:

I need two more to complete the "Belle Epoche" collection. What containers do I buy to get them? 

^^^See post above this 1...just quoting you directly about it as he didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
879
[PVE]
Members
3,874 posts
22,064 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

The collection will be permanent. You have to wait for the containers to come back.

Sorry...disregard...I guess this is not an option for this collection.

Or you can set them for your daily containers to drop them...at least you should be able to if collection is permanent.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
4 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Or you can set them for your daily containers to drop them...at least you should be able to if collection is permanent.

I can't remember if it was subscription or not. If it was subscription, then you would think that they would not need more containers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
655
[S0L0]
Members
1,445 posts
7,009 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I can't remember if it was subscription or not. If it was subscription, then you would think that they would not need more containers.

It is not subscription, the only way to finish it will be when WG releases the containers again.

I am a single duplicate away from finishing it...

 

 

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
Just now, mobryan said:

It is not subscription, the only way to finish it will be when WG releases the containers again.

I am a single duplicate away from finishing it...

Matt

I figured it wasn't a subscription. Since the Motherland and Air Supply containers came back early, hopefully these will soon too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
884
[WOLFC]
Members
2,134 posts
12,093 battles

The table is a work in progress, but the information should be up to date.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[0456]
Members
68 posts
7,606 battles
21 hours ago, agm114r said:

If you've already got the collection started, make sure the collection is turned on, not paused.  If on Collecting (and only one collection can be 'on' at a time), then you should still get a chance of a piece or dupe with normal resource crates.  I've been away a bit, so I'm still working on Azur Lane, just need a few more pieces or dupes to finish up, and I've gotten some lately since it's the one I copied the 'collecting' from.

image.png.dfce0ea365ac1f32babc40fe544a9a35.png

image.png.a639f4f0303db8f35ace78554ecbd3f3.png

Really? I did not know that! I will make sure and turn it on this evening and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
Just now, The_Massacrerer said:

Really? I did not know that! I will make sure and turn it on this evening and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip 😁

Not all collections are subscription. I don't think Belle Epoque is subscription.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,072 posts
1 hour ago, The_Massacrerer said:

Really? I did not know that! I will make sure and turn it on this evening and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip 😁

See what Kizarvexis said.  That collection may not work that way.  And I don't have that one.  Probably the only one I don't have at least started lately.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
1 minute ago, agm114r said:

See what Kizarvexis said.  That collection may not work that way.  And I don't have that one.  Probably the only one I don't have at least started lately.

 

I completed it last December and don't remember it being subscription. But once it is completed, you can no longer tell if it was subscription or not. mobryan has said it is not subscription.

21 hours ago, mobryan said:

It is not subscription, the only way to finish it will be when WG releases the containers again.

I am a single duplicate away from finishing it...

 

 

Matt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,072 posts
16 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I completed it last December and don't remember it being subscription. But once it is completed, you can no longer tell if it was subscription or not. mobryan has said it is not subscription.

NVM.  I lied.  I have completed that one, some time ago.  

My incomplete ones are Azur Lane, In the Service of the Motherland, and Legion of Honor.  All three of them have the collect/pause switch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,061
[PVE]
Members
18,467 posts
11,402 battles
5 minutes ago, agm114r said:

NVM.  I lied.  I have completed that one, some time ago.  

My incomplete ones are Azur Lane, In the Service of the Motherland, and Legion of Honor.  All three of them have the collect/pause switch.

So people only need the Motherland container in the Armory to start the collection. I've completed all of them but the Azure Lane. It will complete eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[SRPH]
Members
1,012 posts
2,803 battles

The Belle Epoque collection is not available as a subscription currently. I haven't finished mine either and it does not have a subscription toggle. 

Since it awards Santa crates, I'm wondering if they won't release them again until closer to Christmas or if they would have to change the rewards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,072 posts
58 minutes ago, Bonfor said:

The Belle Epoque collection is not available as a subscription currently. I haven't finished mine either and it does not have a subscription toggle. 

Since it awards Santa crates, I'm wondering if they won't release them again until closer to Christmas or if they would have to change the rewards. 

Oh, that one.  Yeah, I bet you'll see some of those nearer to Xmas, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×