Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FJB_3

[FFG33] Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors Recruiting

62 comments in this topic

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

We are a drama free mature group of players that enjoy getting the most out of the game and have fun doing it. We are recruiting experienced players like you to join us. Members of our clan play most days and participate in a variety of clan activities. We use Discord for communication in clan, division, scenarios and other battles in addition to sharing information about the game etc. I can help with Discord setup if needed.

Participation is a must for our clan as is mutual respect and fair play.  Clan Battles may not be your thing but there are many ways to add value and receive value as a member of a clan.

If you are ready to get back into a clan or discover what being in a clan is all about please feel free to drop me a line.

We still have a couple of slots open.  Join now to cash in on clan related loot from Clan Battles and other events.

• Cool 2

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

We still have room.  Join now while things are quiet so you will be ready for the next clan battles season.

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

looking for active players who play most days and like to participate in clan events.

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

Clan battles start soon!  We are starting training rooms now to be ready!

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

Yes.  Use the in game join button to notify me that you would like to join.  I will send you a Discord link so we can see if we are are mutual fit for each other. 

cheers...

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

Clan Battles start this week.  Need experienced players.  If interested reply or send a request to join clan.  We can chat on discord to see if we are a mutual fit.

• Cool 1

[FFG33]
Beta Testers
500 posts
5,090 battles

Hi there . . . 

The last clan i was in disbanded . . . Looking for casual yet serious about CB.  I am able to do CB's usually 2 nights per week.

Will click join in-game and then look for a Discord link.

Cheers . . . 

• Cool 1

[FFG33]
Members
99 posts
18,600 battles

We have some open slots.  We do clan battles every day they are open.  Everyone gets to participate!

Sign in to follow this