Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

Who Needs torps on a DD

15 comments in this topic

[TDR]
Members
381 posts
6,299 battles
19 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Another game, another 21 fires

shot-19.09.26_21.58.47-0343.jpg

Nice game! I enjoy that boat also.

*waits patiently for Friesland haters to arrive* 🍿 

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,568 posts
14,716 battles

@CriMiNaL__ You should post your Captain build and module usage for those people who are looking to pick it up.  I enjoy playing it because of the challenge.  While I have had some awesome games in it, you can die quite quickly if you misplay it or get too aggressive ( similar to a Smolensk ).

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
14 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

@CriMiNaL__ You should post your Captain build and module usage for those people who are looking to pick it up.  I enjoy playing it because of the challenge.  While I have had some awesome games in it, you can die quite quickly if you misplay it or get too aggressive ( similar to a Smolensk ).

Here are the pictures you requested, I tried AFT but removed it, for other skills more beneficial to me.

I also have an AA module in the second spot.

Untitled5.png

Untitled6.png

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles
11 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Here are the pictures you requested, I tried AFT but removed it, for other skills more beneficial to me.

I also have an AA module in the second spot.

Untitled6.png

Using a pretty similar build, though I have to wonder on the usefulness of the special AA upgrade. DFAA has lost some of it's value and I have found most CVs tend to avoid you anyway. In addition, dunno if  it's just me but CVs are pretty scarce in high tiers nowadays. I went for the Hydro module since you will get guaranteed use out of it in every single battle.

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
Just now, warheart1992 said:

I have to wonder on the usefulness of the special AA upgrade. DFAA has lost some of it's value

So far in one game I have shot down 88 planes, so for me atm it seems to be working fine

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,686 posts
11,748 battles

I got 2 torpedo kills and 44k in flooding damage last night in my Khabarovsk across 3 enemy ships. :Smile_teethhappy: So torps are handy things.

Only got 140k that game because my team was actually competent and didn’t leave me enough stuff to kill.

That sort of damage in your game is just... I can’t imagine how bad both your team and the enemy team was to allow that to happen.

Edited by HazardDrake

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
26 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

That sort of damage in your game is just... I can’t imagine how bad both your team and the enemy team was to allow that to happen.

Both teams were very purple in their stats, and it came down to 2 of them 2 of us in standard battle, it simply got to the stage of the BB trying to push with myself and a krem holding a flank and I burned them to a crisp.

[WOLFG]
Members
956 posts
7,820 battles

The Fries is great fun. BFT + Main Battery Module is ridiculous. It wouldn't seem like the difference between 1.8s and 1.4s feels all that different, but trust me it does. 

Now just gotta get the Smolenks, so I can build up some more coal for the Hydro mod. That's gonna put it over the top for me. 90s Hydro is just a little on the short side after being spoiled by my RN DDs. 

No ragrets about FXPing this ship. 

Edited by Falls_USMC

[WORX]
Members
6,508 posts
16,196 battles

I guess we still not bored or fed up with the "guns club"  only play style of higher tiers....

Nice showing their OP...GJ

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
19 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Nice showing their OP...GJ

Only OP in the right hands and right situation, which this was, and not all games turn out this way

[WORX]
Members
6,508 posts
16,196 battles
1 minute ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Only OP in the right hands and right situation, which this was, and not all games turn out this way

@CriMiNaL__

Just a clarification,

OP could mean Over powered or Original poster... In context, I meant Original poster...

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

@CriMiNaL__

Just a clarification,

OP could mean Over powered or Original poster... In context, I meant Original poster...

Ah ok, but some might call it over powered, and ty

Sign in to follow this