You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Frigate007

Result screen issues

5 comments in this topic

[GOBI]
Members
777 posts
2,111 battles

Anyone else having problems with the result screen not coming up after a battle? I only get it maybe 2 out of 10 battles? Just had my best battle ever with my Fiji, we won, I survived and of coarse no results so no screen shot. Could it be something I am doing to not make it come up? Also is it possible to see previous battles? Are they stored somewhere on computer? I don't see any files under wargaming.

[GWG]
Supertester
22,777 posts
12,773 battles

Five is not enough matches to make any decisions on patterns, even 100 isn't enough.

The only past matches you can reference are the ones you played in this session. Keep a log for what is going to seem like a long time, 1000 matches, and then you will see patterns.

[GOBI]
Members
777 posts
2,111 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Five is not enough matches to make any decisions on patterns, even 100 isn't enough.

The only past matches you can reference are the ones you played in this session. Keep a log for what is going to seem like a long time, 1000 matches, and then you will see patterns.

? Don't know what you are talking about? I'm talking about the screen that pops up right after the battle ends and shows your results. The one you see do screen shots of. For me it comes up only 10% of the time. The rest of the time I just go straight to port with no results.

[GWG]
Supertester
22,777 posts
12,773 battles
1 minute ago, Frigate007 said:

? Don't know what you are talking about? I'm talking about the screen that pops up right after the battle ends and shows your results. The one you see do screen shots of. For me it comes up only 10% of the time. The rest of the time I just go straight to port with no results.

My apologizes I must have been failing to respond to another thread.

[VOP]
Members
474 posts
8,225 battles

This is a known bug that I was having as well...it still takes about 20 seconds for my results screens to show after this most recent update. 

I am not sure when a fix is planned for this issue...or if it had been applied to this last patch or a mini one.:Smile_honoring: