You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
A_Weeb

Ah yes,

15 comments in this topic

[SCCC2]
Members
105 posts
7,813 battles

Ah yes,

enslaved seals

image.thumb.png.cd4f26009a357514fc25f790117a7959.png

But in all seriousness, I just re-picked up this CV and went around stomping on everything in my way.

Wargaming seriously needs to look into rebalancing the Hosho somehow, but for now I'll just keep farming PR in it :Smile_trollface:

Seriously, this is not ok for a Tier 4, this is gross.

[SCCC2]
Members
105 posts
7,813 battles
Just now, AlcatrazNC said:

spreadsheet says it's fine though

Since when has the spreadsheet said that other ships *cough* Smolensk *cough* was unbalanced?

[HATE]
Members
731 posts
12,816 battles
4 minutes ago, A_Weeb said:

Ah yes,

enslaved seals

But in all seriousness, I just re-picked up this CV and went around stomping on everything in my way.

Wargaming seriously needs to look into rebalancing the Hosho somehow, but for now I'll just keep farming PR in it :Smile_trollface:

It is way better when you have 4 in a match. just dodge

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles

If it's that gross, why do it? If it's PR farming you are after I can recommend some alternative methods that don't farm newbies and ships with minimal AA.

[SCCC2]
Members
105 posts
7,813 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

If it's that gross, why do it? If it's PR farming you are after I can recommend some alternative methods that don't farm newbies and ships with minimal AA.

My point is that this should not be possible at tier 4, and that there are plenty of people doing exactly this. Clubbing seals.

[REALY]
Members
189 posts
1,868 battles

I dislike CVs. I think they're boring to play and play against. That said, however, I've been playing them (on a separate containment account) and while, yes, the Hosho (and to a lesser extent the Langley) is disgusting against T3 and T4 ships, put it (them) against Tier 5 ships and watch your planes melt and your damage dealing sink like an anchor. Nice damage, though.

[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
714 posts
9 minutes ago, A_Weeb said:

My point is that this should not be possible at tier 4, and that there are plenty of people doing exactly this. Clubbing seals.

The Regrind Bureau working as intended I think. (The seal clubbing part, I dont know if you are regrinding or not, but im sure a lot of people are doing the same thing after resetting a line.)

[HINON]
Members
6,588 posts
9,866 battles
33 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

spreadsheet says it's fine though

the spreadsheet can go where the sun dont shine, as toilet paper

[HATE]
Members
731 posts
12,816 battles
39 minutes ago, A_Weeb said:

Ah yes,

enslaved seals

image.thumb.png.e5d520ac670b000ea47ebc783100715b.png

[IXM]
Members
601 posts
3,324 battles

Working as intended™. Never mind all the new players that will quit because of examples just like this.

• Cool 1

[LDQ]
Members
152 posts
716 battles
2 hours ago, A_Weeb said:

Ah yes,

enslaved seals

It's been out of control since they gave it a second torp and probably before that too tbh. Ships around that tier have trash aa and it's +1/-1 mm (right?) So getting 2 tier ships above you with way better aa doesn't happen like it does at the rest of the cv tiers. Not only that but the Hosho torps are fast, especially when you have the commander skill that makes them faster in exchange for range (that doesn't even matter since you drop them right at the edge of the yellow zone anyways), and with fast torps like these and the generally slow turning rate of low tier ships it makes one hell of a seal clubber.

Members
1,072 posts

Something new.  Seal-clubber bragging cleverly disguised as CV whining.  Just when I thought had seen everything.

Just give T3 some more AA, and it'll be ok in the morning.  Well, except for the CVs-are-still-OP crowd.  No one can fix their delusions.  :Smile_child:

Edited by agm114r

[-TNG-]
Members
60 posts
1,576 battles
2 hours ago, A_Weeb said:

Ah yes,

enslaved seals

CF2A7F55-6498-4168-B21A-22E84A117246.gif

Those are some impressive stats on that, truth be told. Though, something impressive can still be worrying.

For the record, I intend no offense with the GiF, I just couldn’t pass up the joke. Sorry. :)

Edited by Shadow0206
Placement