Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

CV players have unfair advantage

90 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8,200
[GGWP]
Members
7,484 posts
17,664 battles

So every ship is charged ammo costs. Every main battery shell or torpedo that is fired costs the player credits. 

Except CV's. They are charged credits only for every plane they lose. They do not get charged for every bomb, torpedo or rocket that is fired. That is extremely unfair. A better player or a cv with more survivable planes has an advantage over everyone else. They can drop ordnance endlessly without it costing them anything. 

Perhaps if they were charged for all their ordnance it would finally bring the cv numbers down to a more manageable level. It would stop people clubbing t3 newbs with hosho's. Right now, they can just avoid flak and AA and profit by not having to expend any extra credits. 

  • Cool 10
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,211
[PELTS]
Beta Testers
4,968 posts
15,319 battles

That what happens when you never play a class, you only say st*p*d things about it lol

  • Cool 10
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,442
[WOLFG]
Members
12,100 posts
11,252 battles
Just now, So_lt_Goes said:

This is going to be good...

:Smile_popcorn:

We may need the jumbo free refill popcorn tub.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,316
[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,502 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

They do not get charged for every bomb, torpedo or rocket that is fired.

Prove it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,170
[INTEL]
Members
3,471 posts
19,527 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So every ship is charged ammo costs. Every main battery shell or torpedo that is fired costs the player credits. 

Except CV's. They are charged credits only for every plane they lose. They do not get charged for every bomb, torpedo or rocket that is fired. That is extremely unfair. A better player or a cv with more survivable planes has an advantage over everyone else. They can drop ordnance endlessly without it costing them anything. 

Perhaps if they were charged for all their ordnance it would finally bring the cv numbers down to a more manageable level. It would stop people clubbing t3 newbs with hosho's. Right now, they can just avoid flak and AA and profit by not having to expend any extra credits. 

I'm glad I don't get charged for my AA.

 

I don't get charged for my AA, right???

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,931
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,917 posts
4,306 battles

Of all the CV related things to complain about, you pick this one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,462
[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,864 posts
7,696 battles

Typically, I appreciate quality trolling... Unfortunately,  this one smells of stale cigarettes, spilled beer,  and lack of creativity.   C- 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,198
[GWG]
Members
7,449 posts
14,256 battles

Why should a CV op get charged for Ammo...  WHEN IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING !!!!!!!

I think my record was 22 torpedo hits in a battle...  with only 35K damage..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,786
[SALVO]
Members
4,644 posts
21,542 battles
3 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Why should a CV op get charged for Ammo...  WHEN IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING !!!!!!!

I think my record was 22 torpedo hits in a battle...  with only 35K damage..

 Because it's segregation

 I feel like I'm being held down by the man

Edited by NoLoveForPhatShips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,845
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,134 posts
14,903 battles
2 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

So every ship is charged ammo costs. Every main battery shell or torpedo that is fired costs the player credits. 

Except CV's. They are charged credits only for every plane they lose. They do not get charged for every bomb, torpedo or rocket that is fired. That is extremely unfair. A better player or a cv with more survivable planes has an advantage over everyone else. They can drop ordnance endlessly without it costing them anything. 

Perhaps if they were charged for all their ordnance it would finally bring the cv numbers down to a more manageable level. It would stop people clubbing t3 newbs with hosho's. Right now, they can just avoid flak and AA and profit by not having to expend any extra credits. 

CV's have the highest "ammunition" costs. They have no advantage, planes are expensive.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,200
[GGWP]
Members
7,484 posts
17,664 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

CV's have the highest "ammunition" costs. They have not advantage, planes are expensive.

That's only a stupid tax for players that allow their planes to be shot down. 

If a CV player keeps their planes alive they spend nothing. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
699
[NGA]
Members
2,008 posts
12,594 battles
3 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

That's only a stupid tax for players that allow their planes to be shot down. 

If a CV player keeps their planes alive they spend nothing. 

And if a ship doesn't fire their guns, it doesn't get charged credits. Don't quit your day job for stand-up.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
206 posts
2,310 battles
23 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

So every ship is charged ammo costs. Every main battery shell or torpedo that is fired costs the player credits. 

Except CV's. They are charged credits only for every plane they lose. They do not get charged for every bomb, torpedo or rocket that is fired. That is extremely unfair.

reaching-meme_500-378.jpeg.0ae3d9ca31be25105e82ed19e31ecadd.jpeg

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,845
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,134 posts
14,903 battles
4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

That's only a stupid tax for players that allow their planes to be shot down. 

If a CV player keeps their planes alive they spend nothing. 

They will have losses no matter how well they conserve their planes and the cost runs up quickly. Planes are the CV's ammunition as far as the game goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,200
[GGWP]
Members
7,484 posts
17,664 battles
Just now, BrushWolf said:

They will have losses no matter how well they conserve their planes and the cost runs up quickly. Planes are the CV's ammunition as far as the game goes.

How many planes will a hosho lose attacking a kolberg, st Louis and bogatyr and Arkansas beta? What will their ammunition cost be after sinking all 4 of those? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×