You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gillhunter

Anniversery Super Containers

56 comments in this topic

[CIAO]
Members
652 posts
24,817 battles

I sure hope somebody did a bunch better than i did opening these Super Containers. I got two containers with camos, great. One with a thousand doubloons, great. All the rest were combat signals of which I have hundreds. No Economic signals, no Special signals.

I hope someone got some free ships or Special signals.

[-K-]
Members
7,328 posts
12,025 battles

Considering the sheer amount of free SC's that most players got, you know they dialed back the rewards just a bit.

Edited by Ace_04

[SFBG]
Members
1,645 posts
9,061 battles

I got a Prinz E. Fredrich, and a Kii...  Along with a few hundred flags...   Then again, I had 20 SCs to open, so, maybe the odds were better?  i dunno

[TAZ]
Members
577 posts

Just a bit is an UNDERSTATEMENT, no steel minimum coal and 100 flag which are in the standard SC which really are not "super".  But I saw a CC get steel and coal in his 30 crates. It's like the CCs got good prizes but the average joe got the standard stuuf.

[ARGSY]
Members
15,169 posts
9,943 battles

Only three T10's so only three Anniversary supercontainers and all with combat flags. No ships, but I have opened quite a few supercontainers in my time and never once received a ship from one of them. Steel, coal, premium time out the wazoo and not a few very helpful flags just when I needed them, but as yet no ship. 

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[FFLY]
Members
178 posts
10,543 battles
1 minute ago, KilljoyCutter said:

No steel, no ships, no dubs.  Signals, Camos, and Coal. 

Just what I received as well..  I opened 20 crates and nothing but flags and camos

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,000 battles
36 minutes ago, gillhunter said:

I sure hope somebody did a bunch better than i did opening these Super Containers.

You didn't spend a cent to get any of them! You have nothing to complain about.

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
Members
10,432 posts

Send me your Krasny Krym, maybe I can convince WG to make it a "Krasny Krym Black", and I'll have two in my fleet. 

I might be the only one who appreciates that ship.

What I really need is about 3000 steel to get Flint. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter

[_RNG_]
Members
222 posts
7,042 battles

Got the Duca, Fxp x2, coal, steel, xp flags, heal flags x2 (happy for those). Out of 12 SC i got 8 things I was happy with and 4 I didn't have as much use for. 

I consider that to be a GREAT haul

[CIAO]
Members
652 posts
24,817 battles
5 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Well that's not exactly true. I have purchased premium time for 4 years, lots of doubloons and a few premium ships, so I have some cash invested in the game. As I recall a couple of years ago they gave out a certain amount of Dragon signals for every year you had belonged.

[CIAO]
Members
652 posts
24,817 battles

Do you think WOWs hired Frank Shirley to choose the anniversary gifts?

Frank.jpg.08777ce65e45cbe82d63f873202435ef.jpg

Edited by gillhunter

[TAZ]
Members
577 posts
22 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

These were SC for having tier X ships, nothing to purchase.

• Confused 1

[INTEL]
Members
2,553 posts
13,090 battles

My 2nd Anniversary SC had West Virginia 1941 in it.  It's the only ship I could have earned for the 0.8.8 directive.  So I guess I get doubloons for that one when I reach the end.

[CIAO]
Members
652 posts
24,817 battles
7 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

I glad you were able to get your T10 ships without spending any money. You must have played a lot.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Supertester
22,878 posts
12,800 battles

Mixed in with the signals and camouflages I got 21 days of premium time, 3000 steel, 1000 doubloons, and four different special flags totaling 60.

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,000 battles
38 minutes ago, gillhunter said:

I have purchased premium time for 4 years, lots of doubloons and a few premium ships, so I have some cash invested in the game.

So have I! That has no bearing at all on the any of the super containers. The fact is you have not spent a cent to purchase any super container.

• Confused 1

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,000 battles
27 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

That is correct. They are also the prize for completing the 4 current directives. I received 5 for tier 10 ships and 2 so far for completing the directives. No one has paid a cent for any of them so there is no reason for the OP nor anyone else to complain about the contents. 

[CIAO]
Members
652 posts
24,817 battles
8 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

That is correct. They are also the prize for completing the 4 current directives. I received 5 for tier 10 ships and 2 so far for completing the directives. No one has paid a cent for any of them so there is no reason for the OP nor anyone else to complain about the contents. 

Well I'm glad you are happy with the containers you got and are able to play for free.

• Cool 1

Members
2,967 posts
11,419 battles

I am guessing I have a lucky haul, enough free XP and special flags to get Worcester without much grind (mere 14 battles in Cleveland and another 14 battles in Seattle did it), enough steel to buy Flint when the coupon is up next, and Haida off last container.