You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

3 super container last night, one new ship

10 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
3,338 posts
10,264 battles

I finished the 2nd set of directives and the 2nd stage of Hit hard, hit often which gave me a total of 3 SC's. The Monaghan with a 10pt capt was among my rewards.

I'm a little confused on which build to use. On my Sims I've been using  my Atlanta AA build 19pt commander. I do have the Hill & Benham. I was told there is enough differences to use 2 different commander builds.

If & when Dynamo returns I will use the AA hull but the 10-2 the rest of the time. At least this is my plan now.

Sorting out how to build the commanders is where I'm having my confusion. The AA build was easy but I need some suggestion for the other 2 builds.

Members
1,852 posts
16,126 battles

I have not yet figured out what rituals or sacrifices are required to the RNG Gods to be blessed with the heavenly bounty of a free ship - thou have been touched by divine providence......

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,810 posts
13,839 battles

I only got deceptions by super deceptions containers

(jk, still not open mines)

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles

I've gotten so many signals I about screamed. 20 SC and over 50% were crap signals, not the good ones like the hydra.

[DEV_X]
Supertester
2,204 posts
20,702 battles
19 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

I have not yet figured out what rituals or sacrifices are required to the RNG Gods to be blessed with the heavenly bounty of a free ship - thou have been touched by divine providence......

My luck always sucks but at Christmas I make out like a bandit. I've opened 32 SCs and didnt get any of the couple ships I dont have. 

[SAVAG]
Members
638 posts

I see supercontainer and say .....weee!!!! More flags. .....lol.

Congrats to those who have gotten struck by lightning and grabbed a ship.

Cheers!  :Smile_honoring:

[PQUOD]
Members
2,059 posts
4,196 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I finished the 2nd set of directives and the 2nd stage of Hit hard, hit often which gave me a total of 3 SC's. The Monaghan with a 10pt capt was among my rewards.

I'm a little confused on which build to use. On my Sims I've been using  my Atlanta AA build 19pt commander. I do have the Hill & Benham. I was told there is enough differences to use 2 different commander builds.

If & when Dynamo returns I will use the AA hull but the 10-2 the rest of the time. At least this is my plan now.

Sorting out how to build the commanders is where I'm having my confusion. The AA build was easy but I need some suggestion for the other 2 builds.

Grats on the boat. :Smile_honoring:

I've not seen one in a box myself. Hoping to one day.

Edited by xalmgrey