You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bualar

Public Test - 0.8.9 - Bugs

72 comments in this topic

Developers, WG Staff
273 posts

If you encounter any bugs or technical issues during the Public Test session feel free to report it in this thread.

Please follow this template for submitting bugs.

1. Description
Short description of an issue with required details.
Example: spotting-aircraft doesn't work on Iowa battleship

2. How to reproduce
Exact steps need to be made to reproduce the issue
Example: 1.Take Iowa battleship with spotting-aircraft equipped 2. Go in battle 3. Try to launch spotting-aircraft

3. Result
What's the result of the issue.
Example: after pressing spotting-aircraft activating button you can hear an aircraft sound but nothing happens, the aircraft stands still.

Members
17 posts
1,916 battles

1. Port opened w/out ships to complete the pre-selected mission: Halloween Hard.
2. 1st battle was 3 vs 3 yet I got 4 damaged in the detailed report. It noted that I'd damaged an ally.
3. Tried to open a container & got "Critical Error". Crashed. Report issued.
Restarted windoze.
Game client updated.
Restarted PT, accessed a container & again got "Critical Error" & crash. 
Again restarted windoze, went back to the live server & played without problems. 

[WTAF]
Members
2 posts
15,586 battles

1. dropout, ping over 200 and only 2 fps checked everything on my end it s not me. Started playing at 75 fps dropped to 2 and game crashed.

2. Just try to play the game.

3. Result........CRASH!!!

[OGZR]
Members
9 posts
4,175 battles

1. Description
End of match for Twilight Battle causes app to stop responding

2. How to reproduce
First round was in the cruiser, where I was destroyed. After watching thru end of match, the game stats page was stuck with the loading icon showing, and no stats displayed. No action by player changed the screen. Was forced to kill app from the Windows Task Manager.

Second round was in the destroyer, where I was destroyed (yes, again!) After watching thru end of match, the game stats page did not load (looked like match was still in progress but had ended per onscreen text). No stats were displayed (as still in active game mode. I hit Esc and Return to Port. Port loaded OK, but ship is still showing as in battle. Stayed that way until I am guessing the match timer ran out. 

3. Result
First issue was resolved by killing the app in Task Manager and restarting the app.

Second issue eventually resolved itself.

• Cool 2

[SUCIT]
Members
608 posts
15,624 battles
1 hour ago, NoSoMo said:

Signals aligned left....
image.thumb.png.85d9d706b0f8df26dacfa9343e79bd12.png

That's also my exterior screen, so that's probably normal and how the signal and camo screens will look starting next patch..

What isn't normal is the armory isn't loading, try loading it and it says web server unavailable.

Also for some reason my PTS account didn't add 30k doubloons like it normally does.

Edited by tfcas119
added something

Members
4 posts
7,024 battles

I played some Random battles for the Autumn mission.  Then I played some Halloween missions.  When I went back to Random battles, the Autumn mission had reset to zero stats.

The Salem is designated as a special ship like a Halloween ship.  I was using the Salem in the Random battles for the Autumn mission.

Edited by Yorktank

[O-PN]
[O-PN]
Members
2,108 posts
4,424 battles
19 minutes ago, tfcas119 said:

That's also my exterior screen, so that's probably normal and how the signal and camo screens will look starting next patch..

What isn't normal is the armory isn't loading, try loading it and it says web server unavailable.

Also for some reason my PTS account didn't add 30k doubloons like it normally does.

Armory doesn't load, rewards starting bonuses still present as well as my premium ships --- It also gave me every TT ship in the game to T8.  Didn't give me premium, but got 3 days with doubs.... not that it even matters

image.png.d30dc61e17bcce9ff8350e58521301dd.png

Edited by NoSoMo
  • Cool 1

[90THD]
Members
5 posts
6,248 battles

unable to launch planes in shokaku.

reproduce: idk

press launch plane button, keyboard input detected, but no planes launched

Edited by war_waffle_

[PISD]
Members
8 posts
3,729 battles

No ship or port graphics in Port.  No ship or landscape graphics in Battle.

Started the game this way in Port.  Played a Random battle and it was black there too.  Came back to Port to the same thing.

image.thumb.png.14b79c87522a3a44bbed8ed26534578a.png

image.thumb.png.48805ef94f63139461ef730e2472e9c4.png

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,049 battles
On 9/26/2019 at 1:23 PM, UnapologeticJohn said:

Armory not loading. To reproduce, try to load Armory from port. Result will be 503 Web server unavailable error. See screenshot.

Same here and that's a crock of bull biscuits. You are giving us Lire tokens and nowhere to use them.

@Bualar 3 tier 6 CV co op battles. AA is cranked up too much even attacking a lone ship is suicide. 3rd battle crashed to connect screen and was over as a draw once I got back in. 

Population 515 unacceptable. Change random back to short wait time with AI ships filling vacant slots.

9:45 CT USA Population 450 to 500 unacceptable and not worth the effort A waste of time. Armory displays only a blank screen Clan base the same a blank screen.  
@Bualar send an email when you have this mess straightened out.

Missions in directives one and two are not being credited. Destroy 1 ship random battle tier 5 or higher I just sank one in a tier 9 random battle and got no credit! Unacceptable.

Members
95 posts
253 battles

Tried to have a look at Match up of 2 ships before the game My ship show's up NUL FULL ????.1884705674_Screenshot(157).thumb.png.e6137003c61ae07ca09ef23b7db73db2.png

• Cool 1

[X-01]
Members
31 posts
8,840 battles
12 hours ago, UCMJ_Art_92 said:

Premium Days not issued as stated....

Same here; no premium time which makes some of the grind of testing even harder. I don't even bother trying to get rank 1 in ranked battles because at my play level it's virtually impossible, but without premium anything that requires XP is that much harder as well. Sparse rewards make me less eager to assist in testing.

• Cool 2

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,480 posts
8,440 battles
23 hours ago, NOVARUM said:

la velocidad de los barcos visualmente y su agilidad no representan a la normal y la que figura

Can you log back into the PT client and check again? The PT server was updated earlier today.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[_CIA_]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
307 posts
2,830 battles

Disregard this post please :)

[WGA]
1,480 posts
8,440 battles
On 9/26/2019 at 1:23 PM, UnapologeticJohn said:

Armory not loading. To reproduce, try to load Armory from port. Result will be 503 Web server unavailable error. See screenshot.

shot-19.09.26_09.56.47-0901.jpg

Ahoy!

I just logged into PT and the Armory is up and running!

#anchorsaweigh

[CVR]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester
1,557 posts
23,165 battles

this time I am having problems with the PT I already deleted it and I am installing again to see if it is fixed

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-27 a la(s) 10.48.01 a. m..png

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-27 a la(s) 10.27.06 a. m..png

[WGA]
1,480 posts
8,440 battles
1 hour ago, zproxy said:

this time I am having problems with the PT I already deleted it and I am installing again to see if it is fixed

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-27 a la(s) 10.48.01 a. m..png

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-27 a la(s) 10.27.06 a. m..png

I got your screenshot and WG check report.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[WGA]
1,480 posts
8,440 battles
18 hours ago, NWDuncan said:

No ship or port graphics in Port.  No ship or landscape graphics in Battle.

Started the game this way in Port.  Played a Random battle and it was black there too.  Came back to Port to the same thing.

image.thumb.png.14b79c87522a3a44bbed8ed26534578a.png

image.thumb.png.48805ef94f63139461ef730e2472e9c4.png

Is this still happening when you're on PubTest?

If so, can you PM me with your WGcheck report?

#anchorsaweigh

[WGA]
1,480 posts
8,440 battles
8 hours ago, Area51_9 said:

Tried to have a look at Match up of 2 ships before the game My ship show's up NUL FULL ????.1884705674_Screenshot(157).thumb.png.e6137003c61ae07ca09ef23b7db73db2.png

Not all of the services that connect to our cloud server are available at the start of PT. 

Give it another try and see if stats are still showing with placeholders.\

#anchorsaweigh

[ALS]
Members
96 posts
8,494 battles

Every time I exit the game it freezes up and locks my computer.  I did an integrity check and still no luck.  Also, Saving Transylvanian has to be done in a division?  On the test server?  Kind of hard to do. 

• Cool 2