TheURLGuy

Public Test of Update 0.8.9: Round 2

23 comments in this topic

[AFW-]
Members
119 posts
6,278 battles

Once again they want you to live on the PTS to get all rewards. 

Edited by dabears494
  • Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
458 posts
6,702 battles

Well, hey - it looks like the missions are decent, and thank you for making them available on co-op.  But still a long grind, especially with the aircraft carrier damage (at least for me!!!)

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
830 posts
1,945 battles

I was looking forward to the Autumn Season. Not looking forward to earning 150K damage in a CV.

I don't mind giving up a day on the live server to finish the missions on the PTS.

[SEA-1]
Members
4 posts
820 battles

Im new. Trying to get involved in the testing. Filled out the info but no email sent to me to confirm. I s there a wait period? Thx, Duckslayerjim

[LODGE]
Members
22 posts
15,235 battles

So I already received a tier 6 container from previous season 

My question is If i complete this season missions will I receive another tier 6 container?

Members
25 posts
9,500 battles

While it is downloading the data for WoWS Public Test, I receive an error message. It says, " The data obtained from update service is incorrect." I have had no problem until now... umm... 

[USCC2]
Beta Testers
1,355 posts
11,890 battles
6 hours ago, Crossfire_187th said:

While it is downloading the data for WoWS Public Test, I receive an error message. It says, " The data obtained from update service is incorrect." I have had no problem until now... umm... 

Yeah same issue here.  So I am reinstalling and see if that fixes it.

[YEET]
Members
10 posts
9,441 battles

Fyi the instructions for Public Test (and the reward claim thing) links to the EU server, not NA. It was kinda confusing when I tried to claim my rewards, because it kept linking me to EU.

[LODGE]
Members
369 posts
19,378 battles

The requirements on the website are ONCE AGAIN not the same as the ones on the server. Also, they changed over a period of 15 minutes! On the server, yes.

A lot more attention has to be paid to the listing of correct requirements. Mistakes in this department have been occurring since there has been a PTS. Also, do 150 000 damage to carriers? wth...

Edited by BarnacleCollector

[DPG]
Supertester
542 posts
13,226 battles

I always try to play a few games on the test server - How many depends on how long i wait in Queue - WG - you need to add more premium day containers - because most of us who play test server also pay real money for premium time on the live server that we give up to play test ... That might even help get some players who have not played   test server to buy in and help 

Kar 

Members
77 posts
14,246 battles

The personal mission on PT server states different objectives:

• Earn 12,000 base XP.
  • Ensure that 120,000 damage is dealt due to your spotting of enemy ships.
  • Cause 500,000 damage playing destroyers, cruisers, and battleships.
  • Complete with Ships Tier VIII or higher
  • Random or Ranked battles

Let me guess.. WG messed up on the instruction?

[RSF]
Members
146 posts
11,202 battles
8 hours ago, Flint_The_Pirate said:

The personal mission on PT server states different objectives:

• Earn 12,000 base XP.
  • Ensure that 120,000 damage is dealt due to your spotting of enemy ships.
  • Cause 500,000 damage playing destroyers, cruisers, and battleships.
  • Complete with Ships Tier VIII or higher
  • Random or Ranked battles

Let me guess.. WG messed up on the instruction?

Yeah thats what i got now also though yesterday it said damage to carriers also. think it was suppose to be  "in carriers" so guess mow i dont even have to play the cvs that i do like to play

[IHW]
Members
244 posts
15,660 battles

EU server info:

By Crysantos
Please be informed that we are planning to update WOWS PT server on 12:00 UTC (14:OO CEST) today. Size of update is around 160 Mb. Server will be unavailable during 1 hour.

[WG-EU] WG_Lumberjack:

"Commanders, we investigated the situation and are ready to give an answer.
There was a mistake in the description of the mission and it was quite difficult to complete it, given of that we decided to fix this combat mission. 
After the changes happen, the task's progress was reset. We understand that some players already completed these missions until restart and some only started to complete it.
Therefore, we have decided to compensate for this situation. 

With all rewards for Public test we will invoice additional rewards for these players:
•    players who have completed the combat mission will receive a reward as two additional Italian Cruisers containers, 
•    those who have started to perform will get half of the final award – one additional Italian Cruisers container. 

Also, you will have an access to an updated task, where you can earn an additional two containers "Italian cruisers". 

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconveniences."

Edited by Kaligula_Varyag

[AFW-]
Members
119 posts
6,278 battles

What, Clan divisions only for any Halloween event. Its hard enough to find clan mate on the regular server for a lot of people and near impossible on the PTS. I have no access to the clan meta or armory on the test server! FAIL!

[R-F2]
Beta Testers
1,775 posts
19,779 battles

Still can't play Halloween except for division which no one is lookin. Also still can't access clan or Armory after todays update, so i', done with this [edited] PTS! you won't get anything useful from me except the same things you don't fix so I won't be filling out any more surveys. To fail again and again, is as my brother likes to say is "You Can't Fix Stupid"! No More

[AVW]
Members
124 posts
7,470 battles

:cap_rambo:CV-6 USS Enterprise step forward to take on the task on hand, mission accomplished:cap_rambo: 

1479888827_WorldofWarships9_27_20198_50_00AM.thumb.png.7537920e958ac2f1fc1db8853af2f21f.png

49951800_2019-11-30(2).thumb.png.63902752147baa7e37acb083f489d9ed.png

Edited by TorchCad30

[USCC2]
Beta Testers
1,355 posts
11,890 battles

So here we are in round 2 of the public test server and still no Italian ships.  How are we to test them if they are never there?  Oh that's right, they want us to test their stupid halloween crap and not the game.  I have no interest in the halloween event either in PT or Live, I want to test the game and new ships not this crap that does nothing for the game other than entertain the children.  I will keep checking PT for the new Italian ships, but until is see them, I am done on the PT.   Again, WG and their bait and switch.