Chaos_EN2

Hello Again

14 comments in this topic

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles

Well I took a about a year off from WoWs, and yesterday on a whim I re-installed the game.

So the Old Grumpy PvE Loving Ex-Sailor is back, I hope to hear from old friends and maybe meet some New Ones.

I got a lot of work in game to do, and I am not giving up Star Trek Online (what I have been playing), and I am waiting to re-join my old Clan (PVE), and see if they put up with me again :cap_haloween:

SO what has been going?

• Cool 3

[USCC]
Members
2,720 posts

Welcome back old man, nothing really has changed, well CV's are... actually I'll withhold comment on those lol Oh and Subs...Soon™️
Will be nice to have you around again, looking forward to seeing you in battle, and you'll learn all you need to know about the new reworked CV's in PVE.

Cheers!

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles

CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad yer back man, good to see you are still kicking.  Just need to see if there is a spot open, that shouldn't be a problem. I will hollar at Kiz &/or Thunder and see if there is room. Might take a few days, honestly haven't been paying much attention to what is happening in the clan since I play much less than I used to. 

Really good to see you again shellback!

[O_O]
Members
5,698 posts
13,040 battles

Welcome back.

Biggest drama since you have been gone?  CV rework, subs are coming, and Smolensk panic.

Play your tier 10's for super containers (another anniversary, you know).

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
1 hour ago, SpudZero said:

Welcome back old man, nothing really has changed, well CV's are... actually I'll withhold comment on those lol Oh and Subs...Soon™️
Will be nice to have you around again, looking forward to seeing you in battle, and you'll learn all you need to know about the new reworked CV's in PVE.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad yer back man, good to see you are still kicking.  Just need to see if there is a spot open, that shouldn't be a problem. I will hollar at Kiz &/or Thunder and see if there is room. Might take a few days, honestly haven't been paying much attention to what is happening in the clan since I play much less than I used to. 

Really good to see you again shellback!

30 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Welcome back.

Biggest drama since you have been gone?  CV rework, subs are coming, and Smolensk panic.

Play your tier 10's for super containers (another anniversary, you know).

Thank you all, BTW Thunder and Kiz know I gave them a Storm Warning Early so they could batten down all hatches ---- LoL:cap_haloween: , I saw the CVs and Subs coming I been stopping in once in a while and just reading/no posting. I have no T10s and most likely never will, I hang around the lower Tiers as a FTP player so I can make credits.

I also it seems that the Salt Level on the Forums are higher now, but the main reason I came back was for my friends not the game. I miss you bunch of old Salts, STO is fun and I love Star Trek overall but just not the same.

And thanks to Kiz, I got a re-invite so I got Free 14 days premium time, so I build up the credits. 

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
5 minutes ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

Welcome back  @Chaos_EN2:cap_like:

Thanks Shipmate. Now I just figure who will be the first Member of Wargaming who will remember me and stop in for a hello, Or kick me out LoL

And how is @LittleWhiteMousebeen doing she has always been a god-send to this game, (IMO)? Heck she has even helped me out in the past, with my questions and PMS.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[TBW]
Members
8,613 posts
15,469 battles
46 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Thanks Shipmate. Now I just figure who will be the first Member of Wargaming who will remember me and stop in for a hello, Or kick me out LoL

And how is @LittleWhiteMousebeen doing she has always been a god-send to this game, (IMO)? Heck she has even helped me out in the past, with my questions and PMS.

Yo, Aloha and welcome back Chaos. Miss Mouse has not been well for a bit, but I think she is getting better, she's in the prayers.

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
35 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Yo, Aloha and welcome back Chaos. Miss Mouse has not been well for a bit, but I think she is getting better, she's in the prayers.

Hiyas Sdawg and thanks

Sorry to hear that about Miss Mouse :Smile_sad:, she is a very special person. I see the old @NoZoupForYou is still posting, I guess I will have to sign up for his YouTube channel again, since I am playing again.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
10,992 posts
9,122 battles
2 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

It's good to see you back, Chaos.  I'm still alive (despite my body's adventures to the contrary this year).  Ping me anytime if you need any help or have questions.

Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
3 minutes ago, LittleWhiteMouse said:

I'm still alive

Good, and thanks for all you have done for me and for the community.:Smile_honoring:

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,452 posts
4,550 battles

Welcome back.  I kinda left too - more like a walking death than just a hiatus from life - and I'm kinda coming back too. 

Don't spend to much time on the new CV stuff (except read how Priority Sector works now) and start knocking the LootFlakes off your T8-10 ships.  Dragon flags and supercontainers.

Looking forward to shooting you in-game.