Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Hall of Fame top 5% question

5 comments in this topic

Members
416 posts
8,499 battles

Wows states that if you end up in the top %5 at the end of the HOF comp you get a SC. Is this doable for someone who plays 4-5 times a week? Any idea how many hrs per day I would need to play to get that high up? Wondering if it is worth doing since my last 2 SC were really crappy. THX

[KWF]
Members
3,686 posts
5,280 battles

I wouldn't push too hard for something completely RNG reliant. I don't see much point in putting in too much effort, only to get ramming flags or 50 Restless Fire camos for the 10th time.

If you wish to continue though, good tier IX-X random gameplay can bring most of the points. If this is an issue you could spam Co-op for faster battles.

Edited by warheart1992

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,571 posts
14,739 battles
1 hour ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Wows states that if you end up in the top %5 at the end of the HOF comp you get a SC. Is this doable for someone who plays 4-5 times a week? Any idea how many hrs per day I would need to play to get that high up? Wondering if it is worth doing since my last 2 SC were really crappy. THX

Highly unlikely you will be top 5% in this event unless you are normally top 5% in the regular events.

[R-F]
Members
1,584 posts
9,604 battles

Top spots in the Hall of Fame are usually occupied by guys that are playing ~30 games per day, every day.  And not just playing... playing well, earning lots of wins, kills, and achievements.

Sign in to follow this