You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

WG does not care- why should we ?

125 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
Members
1,246 posts

We all know bot have come storming back and WG customer service take no action on account.

How do we know ?

When we look at WoWs stats site and see in progress button, they still playing massive game on bot accounts, or still have vulgar name, or still doing rank match rigging.

What is the point of keep giving them money ?  I think i have hot my final straw when I see company ignore obvious lack of regard -  cheating of the game.

image.thumb.png.cce2f71ac55debd38451bb87e746dc19.png

• Cool 7
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 5

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles

What is the detection method that WG use to identify bots? Honestly don't know. I've seen some players accused of being bots only for them to shout out in chat. I guess they really are that bad.

[HRVAT]
Members
1,246 posts
1 hour ago, Sumseaman said:

What is the detection method that WG use to identify bots? Honestly don't know. I've seen some players accused of being bots only for them to shout out in chat. I guess they really are that bad.

They not say, are very not telling of so call detection.

Here is player I report over a year ago for racist name

Player still have name --- no action taken.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles
8 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

They not say, are very not telling of so call detection.

Here is player I report 8 month ago for racist name

Player still have name --- no action taken.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1014529428,HonKee/progress/

They probably consider a derogatory American term that isn't the 'N' word quite mild...

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
5 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

They probably consider a derogatory American term that isn't the 'N' word quite mild...

I can't think of anyone I have ever known, white or not, who finds that word offensive....  Of all the toxic nastiness in the game to report, this is probably the most ridiculous.

LadyAnesjka, please stop this nonsense, you are doing nothing to improve the game with this kind of behavior and it is kind of pathetic. 

• Cool 8
  • Boring 5
  • Angry 4

[HRVAT]
Members
1,246 posts
19 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I can't think of anyone I have ever known, white or not, who finds that word offensive....  Of all the toxic nastiness in the game to report, this is probably the most ridiculous.

LadyAnesjka, please stop this nonsense, you are doing nothing to improve the game with this kind of behavior and it is kind of pathetic. 

Racism is racism , regard of what YOU think is mild or not.

What is pathetic is people like you who try to brush off any racism against anyone with skin tone lighter than brown. 
You cannot accept racism against one type of person and brush away racism against another, that s pathetic and very hypocritical.

Edited by LadyAnesjka
  • Cool 8
  • Boring 8

[HRVAT]
Members
1,246 posts
Just now, Umbaretz said:

Hey. Sorry for the long wait.
This player was renamed.

I very hope so, because it show this name active as close as end of last month.  But if so I am very thankful

• Boring 2

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles
11 minutes ago, Umbaretz said:

We don't describe details about methods to not make lives of abusers easier - more data will allow easier circumvention of our methods, and this is a competition between cheat-makers us, finding them, we don't want to give them unnecessary edge.

Oh just wondering if it was automated, that's all. Ty. 

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles
20 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I weep for the world. What a bunch of humorless, self righteous twits we have become. 

I'm all for a laugh though not when it's at someone else's expense. While yeah many of us brush it off you can never assume it isn't going to impact someone a little deeper.

Some of us have the luxury of not taking offence easily. It's a gift I think. 

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
8 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

I'm all for a laugh though not when it's at someone else's expense. While yeah many of us brush it off you can never assume it isn't going to impact someone a little deeper.

Some of us have the luxury of not taking offence easily. It's a gift I think. 

Using that same logic, maybe someone has gender issues and we should call out those people with gender specific language in their names.... 

When everything is racist, nothing is racist. There has never been a better time to be a real racist than right now since the word gets thrown around with such impunity that people now ignore it. 

I grew up in the 60's and 70's and have seen actual racism. This isn't/wasn't racist. Anyways it hardly matters now. 

Just going to sit around and watch while the mobs start to burn books and movies. That should be coming shortly now. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 10
  • Angry 3

[STW-M]
Beta Testers
485 posts
8,640 battles

can someone explain to me what was racist over that users name ? like i dont see anything about it as a racist at all.

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles
2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Using that same logic, maybe someone has gender issues and we should call out those people with gender specific language in their names.... 

When everything is racist, nothing is racist. There has never been a better time to be a real racist than right now since the word get thrown around with such impunity that people now ignore it. 

I grew up in the 60's and 70's and have seen actual racism. This isn't/wasn't racist. Anyways it hardly matters now. 

Can't really disagree. This is just plain internet stupidity, where you got almost no real repercussions in your actual life for behaving like this; people tend to be far more offensive here thanks to the anonymity.

Do the people with offensive and potentially racist names need to be eventually banned or forced to change? Definitely.  Should we grab the pitchforks and torches and go on a witch hunt every time we encounter one ? Yeah, no.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles
3 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

When everything is racist, nothing is racist. There has never been a better time to be a real racist than right now since the word get thrown around with such impunity that people now ignore it. 

PC run riot? Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't doubt you have seen some pretty nasty stuff in immediate post civil rights movement in the US. She's Eastern European though and...yeah. Western countries haven't really eaten racism against whites, certainly not in Aus that I have experienced, but over there it can be a different story.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles
4 minutes ago, usspaul3 said:

can someone explain to me what was racist over that users name ? like i dont see anything about it as a racist at all.

Oh yeah sorry it's a possible phonetic take on 'Honky' I think. Just saying it to clarify.

• Angry 1

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles
5 minutes ago, usspaul3 said:

The player name in question is a term used to describe white people, usually in a humorous way. I can't believe I have to use this now, but the "h"-word is racial (denoting race) but is rarely if ever, seen as derogatory. The "h"-word is so benign that it can be used on broadcast television or radio here in the US. As I said, it is seen more as humor than anything else. Maybe things are different in other countries. The word "cracker" is probably more often used as a bad term and nowadays "redneck" is seen as offensive although only by people who don't actually perform physical labor. For working people it is a term of endearment. 

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
5 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Oh yeah sorry it's a possible phonetic take on 'Honky' I think. Just saying it to clarify.

Isn't a honky someone who beeps their horn a lot, you know, someone honks their horn several times = a honky

The one person who should play this game is Samuel L Jackson, then some of your ears would bleed in chat.

Edited by CriMiNaL__
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF6]
Members
1,361 posts
4,321 battles
3 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Isn't a honky someone who beeps their horn a lot, you know, someone honks their horn several times = a honky

Yup it does depend on the context! No arguments there! :Smile_veryhappy:

[STW-M]
Beta Testers
485 posts
8,640 battles

well i still didnt find anything offensive with the H-word and im a white guy whose been called a cracker  by people of color many times before and have been treated racisly bad by people due to the type of people some of the places i work was. But even then i never felt bothered when people tried to called me cracker and other stuff because it just showed how stupid they are. but i guess each to there own. I honestly think people who like to jump on these stupid pc police garbage is far more damaging to people then allowing people to use words. People are getting to stupid with wanting safe spaces for everything that sooner or later you wont be able to have single thought that wont be policed because people might get hurt. hell forget jokes or decent debates why because we need pc police and safe spaces all over the place because no one can have a thought because it hurst someone else. that is the problem with todays [edited] society that they need to have safe spaces and that degrades sociotes because you cant have good dabates you can have a disagrement with people you cant do anything and thoughts go out the windows cause your not allowed. 

• Cool 3

[PVE]
Members
8,706 posts
22,017 battles

BTW, just for the record, I am not upvoting or downvoting any of this thread. I am a man of the West and believe that all humanity has the right to free speech. A dead Greek once said "I agree not with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it."  Course he said that in Greek...... 

I think that lesson from the past is lost on the new generation. 

BTW the fact that someone actually downvoted this message of tolerance, pretty much shows how intolerant the opposition to free speech and independent thought many have become. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Cool 7
  • Angry 1

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
3 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Yup it does depend on the context! No arguments there! :Smile_veryhappy:

But as far as the title of this thread goes, and it is open to interpretation, I really don't care, not one bit, no one here means anything to me, your all just here to provide me with hours of entertainment, the best bit is I get to shoot you and watch you all die.

Edited by CriMiNaL__
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
1 minute ago, usspaul3 said:

well look at what there doing in america they want to erase are history because some of the things in are past are bad. instead of teaching the kids how things where in the past and teach us how not to make the same mistakes i can people going through things all over again because where not allowed to know are histroy 

Oh I don't know I had a massive winning streak in wars ships last night, I would be happy for history to repeat itself

[STW-M]
Beta Testers
485 posts
8,640 battles
Just now, CriMiNaL__ said:

Oh I don't know I had a massive winning streak in wars ships last night, I would be happy for history to repeat itself

lol well yesterday i had a massive losing streak with horrible teams where by the 8minute mark half my team was dead . so i dont want history to repeat itself but givin this is wargaming im sure it will lol 

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles
2 minutes ago, usspaul3 said:

lol well yesterday i had a massive losing streak with horrible teams where by the 8minute mark half my team was dead . so i dont want history to repeat itself but givin this is wargaming im sure it will lol 

so long as no one calls you a honky or a cracker, it should be all good, but those words are pretty funny to me because if I was called a cracker I would be thinking you would be offering me one, and I like crackers, just like polly does.

Edited by CriMiNaL__