___V_E_N_O_M___

Transfer accounts between servers??

6 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,449 posts
13,418 battles
33 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Is it possible to transfer your account from another global server to the NA server??

Same answer, "No".

Volunteer Moderators
126 posts
54 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

I can save you some time here as well, there is indeed no way to transfer account data between servers. I inquired about this a while back but there aren't any current or future plans to implement such a system

Members
461 posts
17 battles
10 hours ago, Rally_Vincent said:

I can save you some time here as well, there is indeed no way to transfer account data between servers. I inquired about this a while back but there aren't any current or future plans to implement such a system

They are doing this for players in india, who have accounts on the asia server. Giving them the option to transfer to the EU server, so they have a better connection. So why not eu to na, if for a fee or something??

I mean how big can a player file be? 5mb if that.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/india-account-migration/

Edited by ___V_E_N_O_M___

[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,003 battles
10 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

They are doing this for players in india, who have accounts on the asia server. Giving them the option to transfer to the EU server, so they have a better connection. So why not eu to na, if for a fee or something??

They are offering this to them since their internet infrastructure with Asia is crap and they cant do anything about it, as well as the prime time problem.

What you are asking for is for your on personal convenience. Whether your account is NA or EU you do not have internet infrastructure nor prime time inconveniences.  

@Umbaretz

Sign in to follow this