Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WW2_Iron_Duke

Pacific and Atlantic theaters for Coop and operations

8 comments in this topic

[-DOG-]
Members
56 posts
3,511 battles

I  know people have suggested acis and allies before

But how about that and Pacific and and Atlantic for the quick coop modes.Alot of the Nations ships were basically designed by who they would be fighting.Like the germas italians French and British.Then You had the US and Japan.          Like I said for coop would love to see in randoms but know it would never happen.

Edited by WW2_Iron_Duke
Spelling
  • Cool 2

[SPTR]
Members
26,874 posts
14,325 battles

Cherry Blossom Operations is one good example of a battle from the pacific theater along with operation dynamo from European theater.

I would like one with the allied shore bombardment of Japanese mainland we you can play the operation as a tier 7-9 UK/US cruiser, BB or CV and you have to run the gauntlet along the coast of destroying multiple land fortifications/installation whilst being attacked by coastal land batteries on one side and light enemy shipping from the otherside of course heavy air attacks from both sides.

[WOLF3]
Members
22,450 posts
20,530 battles

There hasn't been a new Operation in 2 years.  Operation Dynamo came out in 2017.  That's the level of priority WG has with Operations.  Matter of fact, there are still several old ones that are no longer playable like Ultimate Frontier, Cherry Blossom, Hermes.  WG even went to the extent in saying they're not working on them anymore.  So it's not happening.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[O_O]
Members
296 posts
Just now, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There hasn't been a new Operation in 2 years.  Operation Dynamo came out in 2017.  That's the level of priority WG has with Operations.  Matter of fact, there are still several old ones that are no longer playable like Ultimate Frontier, Cherry Blossom, Hermes.  So it's not happening.

/thread.  There is no profit to be made in fixing operations.  I wouldn't be surprised if they outright removed operations altogether since everyone loves posting how much FXP they get on the PvE sub forum.   

[WOLF7]
Members
12,289 posts
13 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There hasn't been a new Operation in 2 years.  Operation Dynamo came out in 2017.  That's the level of priority WG has with Operations.  Matter of fact, there are still several old ones that are no longer playable like Ultimate Frontier, Cherry Blossom, Hermes.  WG even went to the extent in saying they're not working on them anymore.  So it's not happening.

Actually the last I heard, they were trying to get the old op's back into rotation, but aren't working on new ones.

[WOLF3]
Members
22,450 posts
20,530 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

Actually the last I heard, they were trying to get the old op's back into rotation, but aren't working on new ones.

No, all their efforts are being put towards the PVP side of the house.  It's easier for them, when you think about it, to just make maps for PVP.  They don't have to worry about bot AI, scripting like they do for Operations or even Co-op.  Just make a map and let people duke it out with each other.

Profit.

Sign in to follow this