3r22r

Useless Camouflage

7 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
266 posts
5,999 battles

Several months ago I asked for a change for Camo Type 1, 2 and 5, so far nothing, I still consider them useless and I always use them on non-permanent camo ships just to get rid of them.

The least WG could do is to add 50% XP, they are like an itch, small but annoying as hell after a while, I had at one point over 150 of those. Anyone???

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

[2CUTE]
Beta Testers
1,810 posts
3,542 battles
1 minute ago, 3r22r said:

Several months ago I asked for a change for Camo Type 1, 2 and 5, so far nothing, I still consider them useless and I always use them on non-permanent camo ships just to get rid of them.

The least WG could do is to add 50% XP, they are like an itch, small but annoying as hell after a while, I had at one point over 150 of those. Anyone???

The only redeeming feature of Type 1 and Type 5 camo is the 3% reduction in consealment. Other than that, they are junk. The reason why: You can get them easily. They are meant for people who don’t have perma camos or special camos laying about. As for Type 2 Camo. It isn’t worth it. It is actually junk.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
22,984 posts
12,826 battles

Type 2 & 5 are an excellent choice with non-premiums in co-op and operations when you don't have a permanent camouflage for a ship for the 4% dispersion. Detection is useless against bots because they already know where you are, they cheat

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
772 posts
6,214 battles

I use these camos all the time when I’m playing low-to-mid tier ships, especially ones that have already reached elite status. I have lots of special consumable camos with nice bonuses, but I save them for higher tiers where I get more mileage out of them.

• Cool 2

[1813]
Members
266 posts
5,999 battles

But at least agree with that the could be better, I would rather receive flags that would be a lot more usefull, I don't consider them as 'rewards'  more like 'really?' 'seriously?'

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,456 posts
13,463 battles
37 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

'seriously?'

why don't you just sell those "useless" for credit instead?

[1813]
Members
266 posts
5,999 battles
7 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

why don't you just sell those "useless" for credit instead?

I have 280 Million credits, what I need are XPs (and money) to go toward Tier X ships, besides I remember now an answer from WG saying they MIGHT improve those camos so like I wrote before, I use them on non-permanent camo ships