Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Rawhide

OMG...what if...

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles
2 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I ground this...1462813496_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.c1d370a107b4ca287adb2e7f7a7c10c9.png

 

 

...and I got this...  240623471_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.20aa7410c948bae73930ca6849edd861.png

 

...I think I would shoot myself.

Dont be so sure of that. According to Flambass it pretty much is a SS killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,113
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,816 posts
13,870 battles
4 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

...I think I would shoot myself.

:fish_aqua::fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,169
[PQUOD]
Members
2,059 posts
4,196 battles
4 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I ground this...1462813496_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.c1d370a107b4ca287adb2e7f7a7c10c9.png

 

 

...and I got this...  240623471_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.20aa7410c948bae73930ca6849edd861.png

 

...I think I would shoot myself.

Can we distribute your remaining stuffz around the community should such a thing occur?

  • Funny 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,914 posts
10,771 battles

You have now jinxed yourself. Lord RNGeth will now bestow upon you the glory of the Royal Ark Ark Royal. 

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,378
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,705 posts

I purchased the Ark Royal.  It's a great CV for T6 operations.   Yes it's planes are slow but it's 3 torp runs hit rather hard and the 24 bomblets per drop are fire starters. In ops you know where everything is going to be, you don't have to react to the unexpected. In fact I think it has become my goto T6 ops CV. 


I also played it in one random match so far and ended up with 1450 base XP.  Not bad for a first game. I would have been happy to get it for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,884
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,597 posts
23,639 battles

I see a WV incoming. At least for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
715
[90TH]
Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles
40 minutes ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I ground this...1462813496_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.c1d370a107b4ca287adb2e7f7a7c10c9.png

 

 

...and I got this...  240623471_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.20aa7410c948bae73930ca6849edd861.png

 

...I think I would shoot myself.

I'd never login again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,378
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,705 posts
15 minutes ago, Submarine_M1 said:

I would want the cv, although I am a memes and rather get the graf zeppelin for it ;)

I recently gave the secondary build on the GZ a serious try.  Not just for the lulz but actually tried it as a viable build for coop.  If you wait a few minutes for the DDs to be cleared out and then on one of your returns after a run, set a course for right through the center of the map, I have found that it actually works pretty well.

Just tell it to go right through the middle to the other end of the map and then just go back to flying your planes. Between runs, set a manual secondary target that is in range.  It very rarely takes enough damage to actually sink and the monster secondaries rack up some respectable additional damage while you are flying your planes as normal.

It tends to freak out some players now and then when they see a CV plowing through the cap though.  :Smile_teethhappy:

You might have to use your planes to prioritize drops on a bot BB that has decided to try to sink you but with a little extra attention to make sure the ship itself is going to be ok, her secondaries will send bots to the bottom.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,297
[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
20,049 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

...and I got this..

That's two weeks away so there is no reason to get worked up about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,370
[ARS]
Beta Testers
3,483 posts
3,452 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

I ground this...1462813496_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.c1d370a107b4ca287adb2e7f7a7c10c9.png

 

 

...and I got this...  240623471_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.20aa7410c948bae73930ca6849edd861.png

 

...I think I would shoot myself.

Not possible.  It isn't on the list:

 

Rewards

  • By completing missions of the Directives, you can earn credits, Coal, and up to 20 Gift containers, among other rewards.
  • Complete the first three Directives—get a supercontainer for each of them.
  • Completing the last Directive will reward you with a container that drops a randomly selected Premium Tier VI ship.

The container with a randomly selected Premium Tier VI warship can drop one of the following ships:

  • flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Admiral Graf Spee
  • flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Aigle
  • flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Anshan
  • flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Arizona
  • flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI De Grasse
  • flag_Italy_206c77d5bf356559100ac3e95fdb7premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Duca d'Aosta
  • flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Dunkerque
  • flag_United_Kingdom_c1f75d7cca85dc4b4820premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Gallant
  • flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Huanghe
  • flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Molotov
  • flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Monaghan
  • flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcpremium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Mutsu
  • flag_Commonwealth_abdc3eb3f8c9b1c0421b3apremium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Perth
  • flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich
  • flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI T-61
  • flag_United_Kingdom_c1f75d7cca85dc4b4820premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Warspite
  • flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI W. Virginia 1941
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,914 posts
10,771 battles
1 minute ago, Helstrem said:

Not possible.  It isn't on the list:

 

Rewards

  • By completing missions of the Directives, you can earn credits, Coal, and up to 20 Gift containers, among other rewards.
  • Complete the first three Directives—get a supercontainer for each of them.
  • Completing the last Directive will reward you with a container that drops a randomly selected Premium Tier VI ship.

The container with a randomly selected Premium Tier VI warship can drop one of the following ships:

  • flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Admiral Graf Spee
  • flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Aigle
  • flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Anshan
  • flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Arizona
  • flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI De Grasse
  • flag_Italy_206c77d5bf356559100ac3e95fdb7premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Duca d'Aosta
  • flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Dunkerque
  • flag_United_Kingdom_c1f75d7cca85dc4b4820premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Gallant
  • flag_Pan_Asia_3b66d1136c736e56c9f2f7cda2premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Huanghe
  • flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Molotov
  • flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI Monaghan
  • flag_Japan_740b57e1da9b5d3fe46b61e09e3dcpremium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Mutsu
  • flag_Commonwealth_abdc3eb3f8c9b1c0421b3apremium_7ca1d32231aa1e03cc8c292ae268c631 VI Perth
  • flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Prinz Eitel Friedrich
  • flag_Germany_18970d883c7758b53538983bd09premium_dac9e09cf46059e1432206f07fdb2eab VI T-61
  • flag_United_Kingdom_c1f75d7cca85dc4b4820premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI Warspite
  • flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22premium_65cf64bd7296cfa9dcf38bf869d5cfc9 VI W. Virginia 1941

That's a nice selection of ships actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,370
[ARS]
Beta Testers
3,483 posts
3,452 battles

Eliminating the ships I already have left a list of 11.

01 VI Aigle
02 VI De Grasse
03 VI Duca d'Aosta
04 VI Gallant
05 VI Huanghe
06 VI Molotov
07 VI Monaghan
08 VI Mutsu
09 VI Perth
10 VI T-61
11 VI W. Virginia 1941

Using the RNG generator found by using google to search for: rng generator and setting it to 1-11, google rolled me a Mutsu.  That would be an acceptable result.  I wonder what the real result will be.  I'd prefer Mutsu, Perth, T-61 or W. Virginia 1941.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,669 posts
7,683 battles

And knowing how RNG loves to treat people, I foresee everyone getting Duca, Huanghe, or Monaghan, whichever one they consider to be the worst ship that they don’t already have in their port

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,370
[ARS]
Beta Testers
3,483 posts
3,452 battles
1 minute ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

And knowing how RNG loves to treat people, I foresee everyone getting Duca, Huanghe, or Monaghan, whichever one they consider to be the worst ship that they don’t already have in their port

But....I don't wanna Huanghe......

:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,669 posts
7,683 battles
5 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

But....I don't wanna Huanghe......

:Smile-_tongue:

Congratulations, you have now broken the server and will instead be receiving everyone’s favorite ship (a shiny new Krispy Kreme) and a coupon for a discount on a ship you already own. But it comes out to the same value as the t6 premium so you’re still getting your money’s worth and can’t complain. 😜

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,250
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
22,987 posts
12,826 battles
12 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

Eliminating the ships I already have left a list of 11.

01 VI Aigle
02 VI De Grasse
03 VI Duca d'Aosta
04 VI Gallant
05 VI Huanghe
06 VI Molotov
07 VI Monaghan
08 VI Mutsu
09 VI Perth
10 VI T-61
11 VI W. Virginia 1941

Using the RNG generator found by using google to search for: rng generator and setting it to 1-11, google rolled me a Mutsu.  That would be an acceptable result.  I wonder what the real result will be.  I'd prefer Mutsu, Perth, T-61 or W. Virginia 1941.

I am hoping for the Mutsu as I am not much of a DD player but will probably get the Monaghan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
109
[USNR]
Members
293 posts
3,713 battles

Ok.. maybe I am missing something. I thought that new directive were only opened at certain times? For instance, the second set of directives is open for 7 days. How did you grind it all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,914 posts
10,771 battles
2 minutes ago, Rgtx1121 said:

Ok.. maybe I am missing something. I thought that new directive were only opened at certain times? For instance, the second set of directives is open for 7 days. How did you grind it all?

It's a "what if" scenario. (but also has been shown to be impossible as far as we know)

edit: you are correct wondering how we have all accessed this on the live server, we havent. 

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
122
[_EASY]
Members
265 posts
10,576 battles

Only ones I do not already have,

Aigle

Duca d'Aosta

Molotov

Warsprite

West Virginia 1941

So out of those I am hoping for either the Aigle or the Warsprite.

(Probably should not have said that out loud)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
124
[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
383 posts
6,355 battles
2 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

You have now jinxed yourself. Lord RNGeth will now bestow upon you the glory of the Royal Ark Ark Royal. 

Dear RNG lords, I hate the Warspite, it’s like totally awful. Please don’t give it to me because it is so totally awful :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×