You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

That's a negative

2 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,478 battles

I was always taught if you cannot say something nice about someone don't say anything at all. While out with my friends we got in a game discussion with some other people. We talked gaming, but when I was asked about WOW my friends and I Had nothing good to say. we discussed how they cannot be trusted to keep their word ("No Subs will be in the game ) the cv wreck,  the premium ships bought with certain attributes, but once sold nerf it. Sorry but WOW cannot be trusted to do as they say. I have played since almost the beginning and I have seen it time and time again. time to try another game but nothing put out by wargaming. I wont support anything that cannot  will not keep its word (does the book "Animal Farm" ring a bell)

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,394 posts
14,152 battles

If you are talking about open water stealth firing before the captains tree was changed from five tiers to four only a couple of ships could do it. However when it went to four it became possible for many more ships to do it leading to the global change in gun bloom. Also with only four tiers to the captains tree it became possible to have more than on top tier skill.