You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

New Armory Coupons Tomorrow

15 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
2,102 posts
12,032 battles

This is the last day to use any remaining coupons for Upgrades, Signals and Camos in the Armory.  New coupons will be available tomorrow.

aaa.jpg

• Cool 6

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,419 posts
4,863 battles

Thanks for reminder!  

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,102 posts
12,032 battles
14 minutes ago, Cpt_RickSchwifty said:

Wish the ships one reset as well. Odd that they make you wait for the one. 

That's because ship coupons are refilled every 6 months.  These are refilled with every update.

[DEV_X]
Supertester
2,204 posts
20,702 battles

I kind of hate that they've put out so many coal ships lately but it costs coal to use these coupons other than on flags. 

Yoshino, Georgia, Smolensk, and Thunderer all in succession. That's about a million coal and spending even 12k for a special upgrade (with coupon) feels like it just slows the progress toward attaining any of those ships.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
15,130 posts
9,895 battles

I could spam so much camo, but I want the coal for Thunderer now that she's out. Just about halfway there! 

[DEV_X]
Supertester
2,204 posts
20,702 battles
11 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I could spam so much camo, but I want the coal for Thunderer now that she's out. Just about halfway there! 

I'm in the same boat. I'm really interested in Thunderer bu5 I also want the speed upgrade for Mogadar and Kleber.

Beta Testers
1,310 posts
7,070 battles
33 minutes ago, Skuggsja said:

I kind of hate that they've put out so many coal ships lately but it costs coal to use these coupons other than on flags. 

Yoshino, Georgia, Smolensk, and Thunderer all in succession. That's about a million coal and spending even 12k for a special upgrade (with coupon) feels like it just slows the progress toward attaining any of those ships.

I agree.

[BNKR]
Members
1,459 posts
1,659 battles
12 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Hey... do these coupons stack if they're unused? I don't think I've touched any of my coupons...

Nah, they just expire and you get a new one.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,102 posts
12,032 battles
12 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Hey... do these coupons stack if they're unused? I don't think I've touched any of my coupons...

No, they don't ... the "expiration" date just changes on any unused ones.

[PVE]
Members
18,343 posts
11,365 battles
1 hour ago, Skuggsja said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind some upgrades, but with Smolensk and Georgia to go on coal, I'm saving for ships.

Members
1,885 posts
3,315 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I've also decided that Thunderer, Yoshino, and Salem will be higher priorities than Georgia and Jean Bart, just so I can build up Tier X ships for the next Anniversary and Christmas events.

[FORM]
Members
939 posts
8,311 battles
3 hours ago, Cpt_RickSchwifty said:

Wish the ships one reset as well. Odd that they make you wait for the one. 

It is given less frequently because it is so valuable, using the ship one saves 40-60,000 coal instead of 4-6,000 for signals.

• Cool 1