You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Diddy_Kongs_Quest

Sold a Legendary mod on accident

18 comments in this topic

[ECOM]
Members
243 posts
12,759 battles

Any solution for selling a legendary mod by accident? When I ment to just unequip it? I hate the way it is when you unequip mods as it is it ridiculous.

Members
2,624 posts
7,538 battles

Submit a support ticket to have it added back to your account. You just need to make sure you still have the credits in your account that you got from selling it.

[ECOM]
Members
243 posts
12,759 battles
8 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Submit a support ticket to have it added back to your account. You just need to make sure you still have the credits in your account that you got from selling it.

I have like 200mil or so creds i think im ok on that XD thanks though I will try that solution to see if it helps.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
11,475 posts
4,550 battles
1 hour ago, BloodApostle said:

Any solution for selling a legendary mod by accident? When I ment to just unequip it? I hate the way it is when you unequip mods as it is it ridiculous.

That's a pretty big mistake.  How drunk were you?  :Smile_trollface:

Support will be able to help.  File a ticket and say "Please".  :fish_cute_2:

• Funny 1

Members
1,641 posts
9,939 battles

putting in a support ticket works.  Many years ago i accidentally sold the speed boost duration upgrade(before you could buy them) when i sold my ship.  they gave it back to me, taking back the credits of course. 

[ECOM]
Members
243 posts
12,759 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

That's a pretty big mistake.  How drunk were you?  :Smile_trollface:

Support will be able to help.  File a ticket and say "Please".  :fish_cute_2:

felt like i was drunk but just wokeup

[_-_]
Members
2,642 posts
7,567 battles
5 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Pretty much this, a two-step procedure:

1. Submit a ticket

2. Convert to Catholicism and make a Novena.

• Funny 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,530 posts
9,702 battles
On 9/24/2019 at 7:34 AM, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Slightly different from OP. I have submitted a ticket and it was returned (you can do this every 6 months). But with the credit penalty. 

No where in their instructions does it say that the credits will be deducted when you do this.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
830 posts
1,945 battles
28 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Slightly different from OP. I have submitted a ticket and it was returned (you can do this every 6 months). But with the credit penalty. 

No where in their instructions does it say that the credits will be deducted when you do this.

Are you absolutely sure you read the instructions? Perhaps you should read them one more time, just to make sure.

I'll even give you a link to the instructions, because that's the sort of helpful guy I am: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/23025/

Edited by Dr_Wigglespank

[NSEW]
Members
1,530 posts
9,702 battles
5 minutes ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

Are you absolutely sure you read the instructions? Perhaps you should read them one more time, just to make sure.

I'll even give you a link to the instructions, because that's the sort of helpful guy I am: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/23025/

I'm quite certain that I did. Here's the link to the page that I've read.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/22943/

[NSEW]
Members
1,530 posts
9,702 battles
Just now, Dr_Wigglespank said:

I see. Seems the EU staff didn't think that was worth mentioning.

Precisely that. The main reason, I've taken up that option is to sell the UU to make money. Not in this case where they automatically subtracted the cost of that module without any warning as per the NA instructions page.

[JASH]
Supertester
239 posts
7,231 battles

"Conditions

You can request one (1) restoration of Premium ships every six (6) months.

There are no limitations in the number of ships per request.

You must have at least the same amount of credits on your game account that you received for the sale of your Premium Ship/s.

You must have enough available empty slots in your Port, so the restored ship/s can be delivered."

Read point 3. Why would they require you to have the credits if they are not going to deduct them.

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,530 posts
9,702 battles

I think you may have misunderstood. If you click on the link that I provided (it was my EU account). You'd soon see that there is no mention of the word "credit/s" anywhere in that section.

Ergo, the reason why I have asked WG to return the Unique Upgrade (not a ship by the way). 

EDIT: I've included a screen capture for your convenience.

UniqueUpgradePolicyEU.jpg

Edited by LowSpeed_US

[SOFOP]
Members
1,589 posts
10,575 battles
24 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

I think you may have misunderstood. If you click on the link that I provided (it was my EU account). You'd soon see that there is no mention of the word "credit/s" anywhere in that section.

Ergo, the reason why I have asked WG to return the Unique Upgrade (not a ship by the way). 

EDIT: I've included a screen capture for your convenience.

UniqueUpgradePolicyEU.jpg

I'll grant you it is missing from that page, but I would think almost any logical person would expect that if they are going to restore something that you got credits for selling, they are going to take the credits away.

This would be like selling your car, and then just asking for it back from the person that bought it for free....

[NSEW]
Members
1,530 posts
9,702 battles

Actually, granted I "should have" expected such transaction. However, reading the above page. I have naively thought It wasn't the case. Again, reading from above.