Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jumarka

Coming back

7 comments in this topic

[LTNY]
Members
369 posts
4,771 battles

Well, after letting the game rest for some time I have come back.

And I feel, should have waited for the relesase of subs :Smile_sad:

A few battles in, and every thing that chased me out of the game is still present:

Radar still goes trought solid rock.

Fire chance and damage continue to be some major [edited]

Ships sniping you from inside smoke screens with perfect aim.

Ships sitting in the smoke screen while their AAA wipe out planes.

NO GERMAN SHIP FOR COAL

Thera are things I like: CVs rework, MM balance, all the containers collection on the arsenal and the new autopilot,

I think I am going to stay a little longer to see if the introduction of subs forces WG to make other changes (nice to see that you apparently cant Sonar Ping ships trought islands)

• Boring 3

Beta Testers
3,326 posts
13,078 battles

We have a few more fire slingers now, and the research bureau, the list of hate from players keeps getting longer. 

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

Members
1,070 posts
1,286 battles

well OP, please be sure to continue updating us on when you are and are not playing the game. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's a pressing issue that we're all very interested in.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[LTNY]
Members
369 posts
4,771 battles
20 hours ago, USS_Taylor_Swift said:

well OP, please be sure to continue updating us on when you are and are not playing the game. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say it's a pressing issue that we're all very interested in.

Will try to.

[LTNY]
Members
369 posts
4,771 battles
20 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

We have a few more fire slingers now, and the research bureau, the list of hate from players keeps getting longer. 

Yeah, like I said, going to be around to see how the introduction of submarines changes the meta.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,203 posts
5 minutes ago, Jumarka said:

Yeah, like I said, going to be around to see how the introduction of submarines changes the meta.

Not much, all of the vocal minority will start hate threads on subs posting under fake accounts to make the numbers seem bigger and harassing sub players.

But we will have the influx of old players first to stir the pot and come back to see how the meta changes just so they can say how much more they hate it.

Edited by DESRON10

[LTNY]
Members
369 posts
4,771 battles
54 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

Not much, all of the vocal minority will start hate threads on subs posting under fake accounts to make the numbers seem bigger and harassing sub players.

But we will have the influx of old players first to stir the pot and come back to see how the meta changes just so they can say how much more they hate it.

I dont now, maybe the subs will force some players from camping behind islands and the BBs that run circles in the back of the map.

It really seems to screw with the DDs do.

Not sure if Hate is the right word (at least for me). But it really grind my gears the stuff I mentioned.

Sign in to follow this