Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flavius_Julius_1

Aircraft Carrier Bug

4 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts
4,269 battles

So I was playing my HMS Hermes just now, and part way through the battle I had a squadron in the air, while the squadron was in the air I opened up the map to set my autopilot to re-position myself, left the map, then set myself up for an attack. Only when I left clicked, NOTHING HAPPENED. I thought no big deal, temporary bug, maybe going to a different squadron will fix it, so I hit the F key and tried again. Except that was only the beginning. I couldn't select another squadron, I could no longer speak in chat, I could open the map but when I clicked on it to set an autopilot nothing happened. I couldn't manually control my CV and drive it somewhere, nothing. The only thing I could do is press the enter key and then the tab key to select which chat I would theoretically want to type in, yet when I wanted to type nothing happened. So next thing was I went to the player support tab on the website (this did result in my CV dying), checked the relevant boxes, but then nothing. Nothing came up to let me type in my issue, there wasn't a submit button, nothing. So I am left to come here and vent it out and maybe get some real help on why this issue occurred, how to keep it from happening again, and maybe figure out why player support is not cooperating with me. 

Edit: I tabbed out to wait on the battle to end so I could try again and see what happens, and this is what I tabbed back into a few minutes later lol. (Btw at this point in the battle I had been dead for quite some time, so the battle report stating my death you can see is waaaayyyy out of date and is just another issue here lol.) When I have the patience again I'll load up later tonight and play, I had to use my task manager to kill the game as it had completely locked up. I can't wait for my brand new computer to show up tomorrow so I can install this game on an SSD and be done with it all lol.

shot-19_09.23_19_40.28-0228.thumb.jpg.daed7c655241eaff238a6d4674f08d5b.jpg

Edited by Flavius_Julius_1
further issues

Members
207 posts
1,139 battles

Hmmm i reported that bug when the test of 0.8.8 was up, but this seems worse because when i found that bug i can still launch attacks but the ui ended completely bugged

Of course they didnt care because was an issue that affects us, cv players, maybe you should report this in the 8.8 bugs thread

[SYJ]
Members
300 posts
11,047 battles

Some times the game makes a "complete mess of it self" and the only solution I have found:

Is to go into a "task manager"

Look under "Processes"

find World of Warships .exe  process

right click and "end process"

then restart the game client.

Sign in to follow this