You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
strategy_general

Sell the Germain containers plz.

14 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
2,143 posts
12,111 battles
16 minutes ago, strategy_general said:

I just dont have the Germain containers in the colleciton.

I wish and I will buy them if  it is sold.

Are you talking about the Hunt for Bismarck Collection ? https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Bismarck_Collection

If so, you can buy them in the Armory ... for 1000 Coal per container.  Each container has 2 tokens for the collection; the collection requires 24 unique ones.

Just be aware that is NOT a subscription collection, i.e. you can't set it to "Collecting" and get tokens from daily containers.  So you will most likely be buying many more than 12 containers.

[PVE]
Members
10,010 posts
18,252 battles
28 minutes ago, strategy_general said:

I just dont have the Germain containers in the colleciton.

I wish and I will buy them if  it is sold.

IF you mean the hunt for Bismarck containers they are selling them in the Premium Shop under the Specials section.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

• 25 crates for $60 (USD)
  • 5 crates for $15 (USD)

[ALL41]
Members
482 posts
10,318 battles

"The fact that you are a sheriff is not germane to the situation."

Buford T. Justice:   "The g- damned Germans got nothin' to do with it!!!"  :cap_haloween:

[GWG]
Supertester
22,935 posts
12,817 battles
44 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

IF you mean the hunt for Bismarck containers they are selling them in the Premium Shop under the Specials section.

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/

• 25 crates for $60 (USD)
  • 5 crates for $15 (USD)

You only need one to jump start a collection and if he is talking about the Bismarck collection that is in the Armory for 1000 coal.

[SRPH]
Members
1,013 posts
2,825 battles

Or does he mean the Belle Epoque collection that coincided with the PEF campaign?  I didn't finish collecting those, either, and it isn't one you can continue collecting through normal container drops, and isn't currently offered in the Armory.

Edited by Bonfor
  • Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
768 posts
6,185 battles
8 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

You only need one to jump start a collection and if he is talking about the Bismarck collection that is in the Armory for 1000 coal.

For newer collections, yes. But the Hunt for Bismarck collection is not a subscription collection. If he wants to complete it he needs to keep buying containers until he does so.

Edit: The Belle Epoche collection is the same - you can’t collect items in daily containers.

Edited by Nevermore135

[GWG]
Supertester
22,935 posts
12,817 battles
24 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

For newer collections, yes. But the Hunt for Bismarck collection is not a subscription collection. If he wants to complete it he needs to keep buying containers until he does so.

Edit: The Belle Epoche collection is the same - you can’t collect items in daily containers.

Ah, I completed it so long ago I had forgotten.