Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tibson

Streamers or CC for CVs?

16 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Beta Testers
204 posts
8,992 battles

Who are your go to streamers or content creators who focus on CV gameplay? I've watched a few videos by TopTier but he doesn't comment on them so it's not always clear what his intentions are. Anyone else out there worth watching?

[-BRS-]
Members
3,412 posts
17,508 battles
16 minutes ago, Tibson said:

Who are your go to streamers or content creators who focus on CV gameplay? I've watched a few videos by TopTier but he doesn't comment on them so it's not always clear what his intentions are. Anyone else out there worth watching?

giphy (5).gif

[-BRS-]
Members
3,412 posts
17,508 battles
15 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

None come to mind that focus on CVs

It would be hard to focus on them now got to be boring same thing over and over

[POP]
Members
507 posts
5,947 battles
40 minutes ago, NoLoveForPhatShips said:

It would be hard to focus on them now got to be boring same thing over and over

Geishu used to be one but following the series of nerfs post 8.5 he moved on.  Top tier is the only one I am aware of currently.   There is however a lot to be learned even without commentary.  Positioning,  target selection,  Ordinance selection, how to aim, priority of targets etc.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
455 posts
7,650 battles

Farazelleth was still posting videos up until 2 months ago. He was rare in that he was a unicum CV player before the rework and was still excellent after the rework. I was always more of a fan of @Femennenly myself, but she rarely plays them anymore for personal reasons. He was always a close second choice, and you may still find his videos insightful and useful.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
9,274 posts
13,053 battles
56 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Farazelleth was still posting videos up until 2 months ago. He was rare in that he was a unicum CV player before the rework and was still excellent after the rework. I was always more of a fan of @Femennenly myself, but she rarely plays them anymore for personal reasons. He was always a close second choice, and you may still find his videos insightful and useful.

Yeah pretty much this ^^^

[-BRS-]
Beta Testers
204 posts
8,992 battles

Thanks for the suggestions.  Seems like it's going to be slim pickings until new CCs pick up the mantle. 

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts
Careoran
Did you stop playing WoWs? So log since you uploaded a new video... :(

farazelleth
Mixture of moving home, poor Internet and cv rework killed any desire to play. I get new Internet in a month or so. It's my intention to stream/make fun content again. Just need to see what that may be

[CAG-1]
Members
1,872 posts

There's a Youtuber called "Top Tier" on well... YouTube obviously. He has a mostly CV related channel. But he doesn't comment on anything. Its basically just good replays with a link to his fit.

There really isn't alot of content creators when it comes to CV's.

[KP]
Members
35 posts
966 battles

It's not worth playing CV right now because the gameplay isn't fun and honestly there isn't very many people that are covering it.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,147 posts
4,473 battles

Gaishu on twitch is the best of them now with rework.. But he doesn't play them as much anymore and pretty much gripes about them when he does.. But to watch them in great hands.. He's the one.   He makes it look effortless.    He has lot of videos up fro m rework.  

[-TOG-]
Members
164 posts
1,572 battles

CV play sucks, and WG is head-in-the-sand because it's been suck a damn debacle. They know its been a failure, we know its been a failure and the CC's know its been a failure.

[WOLF4]
Members
138 posts
13 hours ago, Toxie2725 said:

CV play sucks, and WG is head-in-the-sand because it's been suck a damn debacle. They know its been a failure, we know its been a failure and the CC's know its been a failure.

They have DATA to say otherwise. Where is your proof other than an emotional outburst?

Members
0 posts
On 11/10/2019 at 2:10 AM, Masingi said:

They have DATA to say otherwise. Where is your proof other than an emotional outburst?

Correction, they have a spreadsheet that says CV's are balance and are performing ok.

There is no "data" to say whether a person enjoys playing them or against them. Spreadsheet cannot give you an in game experience.

[DERP]
Beta Testers
58 posts
4,197 battles

TopTier is very active now, very good content.  There's no dialogue, but some text comments, so it's handy to watch when you are somewhere where can't have or hear sound.  

Sign in to follow this