You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA: Flambass testing Puerto Rico and Califonia right now on his stream

13 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
15,087 posts
9,812 battles

"Califonia" - that's the one with the cellphone repeaters on top of the cage mast? :Smile_trollface:

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
9,975 posts
18,144 battles
Just now, RagingxMarmoset said:

Damn, can't watch today. Hopefully he'll upload some game play for both of them.

IF you visit his Twitch page, and go to Videos, he has the entire day available (once he is done streaming anyway) for a replay. There are weeks and months worth of videos of his daily stream actually. I usually prefer to watch the replays vs the live because I can FF>>> to what I want to see (get sick of him playing DM and JB over and over) and bypass him being toxic or whining about something. Overall he is a lot of fun to watch but when he is on a rant I just don't want to hear it so will FF>>> ahead. 

https://www.twitch.tv/flambass/videos

• Cool 2

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,108 posts
10,571 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

As the title says, Flambass is testing these ships right now on his twitch stream

I got blapped by a California by a VIP last Friday or Saturday in my October Revolution. It appears she has better penetration or penetration angles than a standard New Mexico or Arizona; accuracy too.

Also, the ViP shot me from ~14/16km.

[PVE]
Members
9,975 posts
18,144 battles
7 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

I got blapped by a California by a VIP last Friday or Saturday in my October Revolution. It appears she has better penetration or penetration angles than a standard New Mexico or Arizona; accuracy too.

Also, the ViP shot me from ~14/16km.

I didn't se him play CA. I just caught the end where he had been using it (think he lost). Did see him play PR and Poltava (SP?)

[BNKR]
Members
1,455 posts
1,653 battles

Saw a couple games in Puerto Rico. It's too much like a poorly armored battleship. The dispersion is kinda junky, too. I guess we'll see what changes are made.

[ARGSY]
Members
15,087 posts
9,812 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I usually prefer to watch the replays vs the live

I used to do that too. The problem is that he tends to play a lot of music on his streams, and the copyright owners have a way of zoning in and strong-arming Twitch into muting the volume on those segments.

So you can be watching the stream and he might be saying "The important thing for succeeding in this ship is..." and then it's gone because of the imposed muting.

24 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

isn’t this version of Puerto Rico a Montana’d Alaska?

Yeah. In gun terms, she is to Alaska what Buffalo is to Baltimore. Take 10kt off her speed, 20% off her armour and 80% off her AA and you could put her at T4.  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
9,975 posts
18,144 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

@AdmiralThunder

Originally a normal Alaska, isn’t this version of Puerto Rico a Montana’d Alaska?

It's weird looking. Big and fat from the front guns back to the stern sort of Montana/Iowa like and then the front bow section is super narrow. It just looks odd.

50 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I used to do that too. The problem is that he tends to play a lot of music on his streams, and the copyright owners have a way of zoning in and strong-arming Twitch into muting the volume on those segments.

So you can be watching the stream and he might be saying "The important thing for succeeding in this ship is..." and then it's gone because of the imposed muting.

Yeah. In gun terms, she is to Alaska what Buffalo is to Baltimore. Take 10kt off her speed, 20% off her armour and 80% off her AA and you could put her at T4.  :Smile_trollface:

He doesn't play a lot of music anymore while streaming because of that issue.