You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Necronomicon1

Ranked sprint

15 comments in this topic

[APEXI]
Members
25 posts
7,357 battles

This is for Wargaming the rest of pls dont comment not intressted in your opinions about the game. Just want to say that this ranked sprint has to be the dumbest thing ive seen in the game for a long time getting rank 1 for a normal joe that has work and family real life stuff to do and cant sit for 10+ hours ginding with clan members that comunicate .Couple of times ive been 1 game from getting rank1 and then the MM decides screw that and it gives crapteams like 5-6 times in a row so you fall back to rank 3-4. So for us normal folks we never going to get rank1 or ? And yes i know ur excuse that MM hasent anything to do with it ofc it has any1 with a brain can see that theres a pattern in the MM so pla Wargaming explain for me how ppl are supposed to get rank1 cus MM wont let you

ANd for the rest of you dont bother to replie to this i wont read them i can see in the notfications if WG replied

PS got 10 days left on my premium and that will be the last time i support this game not worth it anymore:you guys getting more and more like Activision ,EA and the rest of them you know what i mean 

Going to lose every singel ranked game from this point just yolo thru to the enemy team and get killed

Prime example on how "fun" ranked sprint is 229d3ff0ecc423634301debf9f253f29.png

Edited by Necronomicon1
  • Funny 3

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,623 posts

This is a public forum that is intended for public discussion.  If you want to talk directly to wargaming, there are links to email addresses and support on the website.

[TDR]
Members
369 posts
6,220 battles
11 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

I get on the bad RNG train a lot and finally just quit till a later time.

I avoid weekends for any ranked or sprint. I feel happier Monday when I do

quote was not intended there, sorry 

Edited by ditka_Fatdog

[SOFOP]
Members
1,582 posts
10,486 battles

I'd love to hear more about falling from rank 2 to rank 4.  That would be an interesting trick for sure, considering rank 3 is irrevocable.

I ranked out in like 27 games a enjoyed the sprint for the most part.

[RMRGD]
Members
452 posts
21,191 battles

I played main ranked for a long time.  I dont play it much.  if I see the tier is fun I will drop in maybe get to 5 or 10.   

However Ranked SPRINT I will play everyone.   They are a ton of fun.    I don't find it stressful.  the lower tiers is way more fun then higher tiers.  Since you can make a mistake and not get 1 shot.   there is also not such a huge power dynamic.   Not to many OP ships, and those that are, are not really OP.   I ranked out in an Abruzzi and she is a port queen for me.   Didn't do high damage, BUT always had HP to take down DDs, had a heal which was a major perk, and she can angle.   So yeah lots of fun.  Good times will play again.

[O-PN]
Members
2,095 posts
4,401 battles
25 minutes ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

I avoid weekends for any ranked or sprint. I feel happier Monday when I do

quote was not intended there, sorry 

But the odds of having bad players stack both teams is even better -- it then allows you to be the influence and either win or save the star.

[WOLFA]
Members
134 posts
3,427 battles

I feel ya but when real life is busy you just gotta forgoe this virtual life. You scores in ranked really do come in less important then work or family. Video games are escapism from the responsibilities of real life. It's easy to forget that and think that the game is actually important. Just ask you wife or kids what they think of your gaming. I struggle with this too. The addiction is real.

[0456]
Members
3,342 posts
9,066 battles
2 hours ago, Necronomicon1 said:

PS got 10 days left on my premium and that will be the last time i support this game not worth it anymore:you guys getting more and more like Activision ,EA and the rest of them you know what i mean 

Going to lose every singel ranked game from this point just yolo thru to the enemy team and get killed

I miss you already. 

• Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Members
700 posts
14,902 battles

Problem?? what problem to rank out??

I did it in 19 games over five days.

BTW ...BYE!!!

Members
1,877 posts
3,294 battles
9 hours ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Ummm... have you tried using good ships?

... cuz.... that choice in ships Bro...

Ship choice counts for a lot, but of course skill and RNGesus prayers for getting good teammates counts the most. Sinop is really a dominant choice in BBs this go-round, and I see a lot of Scharnhorst and Gniesenau as well. I'm running a full secondary Scharnhorst and am generally satisfied with it. I have Sinop unlocked but can't afford to buy and outfit. In cruisers I've been running Fiji, which is a reliable ship for me. I see Fiji, Atlanta, Belfast, and Yorck a lot. Also oddly see quite a few Nueve de Julios.